|【英語タイトル】AB SKF (SKF B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
AB SKF (SKF B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AB SKF (SKF) is a supplier of products, solutions and services within bearings, seals, mechatronics and lubrication systems. The company also offers services that include technical support, condition monitoring, maintenance services, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy, including materials analysis and testing, and training. The company provides a wide range of products and related technologies to original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket customers in aerospace, automotive, industrial goods and machine tools, construction, marine, oil and gas, agriculture and home appliances industries. It has a presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. SKF is headquartered in Goteborg, Sweden.
AB SKF Key Recent Developments
May 22,2018: Sweden’s Skf Feels Power of China’s Electric Car Drive
Jun 21,2017: SKF inaugurates large-size bearing test centre
Mar 13,2017: SKF consolidates organisational structure and Group Management
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
AB SKF – Key Facts 6
AB SKF – Key Employees 7
AB SKF – Key Employee Biographies 8
AB SKF – Major Products and Services 9
AB SKF – History 11
AB SKF – Company Statement 19
AB SKF – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
AB SKF – Business Description 23
Business Segment: Automotive 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Industrial 23
Key Stats 24
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 24
Geographical Segment: Europe excl. Sweden 24
Geographical Segment: Latin America 24
Geographical Segment: Middle East/Africa 24
Geographical Segment: North America 24
Target Markets 24
Geographical Segment: North America (incl Mexico) 25
Geographical Segment: Sweden 25
R&D Overview 25
AB SKF – Corporate Strategy 26
AB SKF – SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis – Overview 27
AB SKF – Strengths 27
AB SKF – Weaknesses 28
AB SKF – Opportunities 29
AB SKF – Threats 30
AB SKF – Key Competitors 31
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 38
AB SKF, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 40
Jun 21, 2017: SKF inaugurates large-size bearing test centre 40
Mar 13, 2017: SKF consolidates organisational structure and Group Management 41
Section 5 – Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Tables
AB SKF, Key Facts 6
AB SKF, Key Employees 7
AB SKF, Key Employee Biographies 8
AB SKF, Major Products and Services 9
AB SKF, History 11
AB SKF, Subsidiaries 20
AB SKF, Key Competitors 31
AB SKF, Ratios based on current share price 32
AB SKF, Annual Ratios 33
AB SKF, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
AB SKF, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
AB SKF, Interim Ratios 37
AB SKF, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List of Figures
AB SKF, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 36
AB SKF, Ratio Charts 38