|【英語タイトル】Accrol Group Holdings PLC (ACRL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Accrol Group Holdings PLC (ACRL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Accrol Group Holdings PLC (Accrol), trading as Accrol Papers, is a manufacturer of soft tissue products. The company’s product portfolio comprises toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and facial tissues. It also offers private label products and away from home (AFH) products such as centrefeeds, hand towels, hygiene rolls, toilet tissue, wiping rolls, standard jumbo and mini jumbo. Accrol primarily operates in the UK through its subsidiaries Accrol UK Limited, Accrol Holdings Limited and Accrol Papers Limited. It operates manufacturing, storage and distribution facility in Blackburn, apart from a finished goods warehouse in Skelmersdale. Accrol is headquartered in Blackburn, Lancashire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Key Facts 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Key Employees 6
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Key Employee Biographies 7
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Major Products and Services 8
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – History 9
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Company Statement 10
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Business Description 12
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Corporate Strategy 13
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Strengths 14
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Weaknesses 15
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Opportunities 16
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Threats 17
Accrol Group Holdings PLC – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Facts 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Employees 6
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, History 9
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries 11
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Competitors 18
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price 19
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios 20
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
|★調査レポート[Accrol Group Holdings PLC (ACRL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Accrol Group Holdings PLC (ACRL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ