|【英語タイトル】Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
・産業分野：Technology and Communications
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Activision Blizzard Inc (Activision Blizzard) is a gaming company that develops and publishes interactive software products, entertainment content and services for mobile devices, video game console and personal computers. The company develops film and television content and operates esports leagues and events. Activision Blizzard’s major product franchises include Candy Crush, Call of Duty, Hearthstone, StarCraft, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, and Diablo. It also provides sales distribution, warehousing and logistics services to manufacturers of interactive entertainment hardware and third-party publishers of interactive entertainment software. Activision Blizzard sells games through digital and retail distribution channels. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Activision Blizzard is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, the US.
Activision Blizzard Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Activision Blizzard reports Q2 2018 results
Jun 14,2018: Activision Blizzard Appoints Kristin Binns as SVP, Chief Communications Officer
May 04,2018: Activision Blizzard reports Q1 2018 results
Feb 08,2018: Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter and 2017 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Activision Blizzard Inc – Key Facts
Activision Blizzard Inc – Key Employees
Activision Blizzard Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Activision Blizzard Inc – Major Products and Services
Activision Blizzard Inc – History
Activision Blizzard Inc – Company Statement
Activision Blizzard Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Activision Blizzard Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Activision
Business Segment: Blizzard
Business Segment: King
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Activision Blizzard Inc – Corporate Strategy
Activision Blizzard Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Activision Blizzard Inc – Strengths
Activision Blizzard Inc – Weaknesses
Activision Blizzard Inc – Opportunities
Activision Blizzard Inc – Threats
Activision Blizzard Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2018: Activision Blizzard reports Q2 2018 results
Jun 14, 2018: Activision Blizzard Appoints Kristin Binns as SVP, Chief Communications Officer
May 04, 2018: Activision Blizzard reports Q1 2018 results
Feb 08, 2018: Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter and 2017 Financial Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Activision Blizzard Inc, Key Facts
Activision Blizzard Inc, Key Employees
Activision Blizzard Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Activision Blizzard Inc, Major Products and Services
Activision Blizzard Inc, History
Activision Blizzard Inc, Subsidiaries
Activision Blizzard Inc, Key Competitors
Activision Blizzard Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Activision Blizzard Inc, Annual Ratios
Activision Blizzard Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Activision Blizzard Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Activision Blizzard Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Activision Blizzard Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Activision Blizzard Inc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ