|【英語タイトル】Advantest Corporation (6857) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Advantest Corporation (6857) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advantest Corp (Advantest), formerly Takeda Riken Industry Co., Ltd., designs, manufactures and sells testing systems based on its measurement technology. The company offers semiconductor and component test system, mechatronics system, factory automation (FA), device interfaces (DI) and nanotechnology. The company offers products IC test systems, E-Beam Lithography, SEM Metrology/ Review, SSD test System, and Electronic measuring units, among others. Advantest also provides solutions for test system and electronic measurement; instrument installation; productivity improvement; and support services for maintenance and test program development of its products. The company caters to semiconductors, communications services and electronic goods companies. It conducts business operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Advantest is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Advantest Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Advantest supports sports event for the visually impaired
Jul 12,2018: Advantest Chosen as Member of SNAM Sustainability Index for 2nd Consecutive Year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Advantest Corporation – Key Facts 6
Advantest Corporation – Key Employees 7
Advantest Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Advantest Corporation – History 10
Advantest Corporation – Company Statement 15
Advantest Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Advantest Corporation – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Mechatronics System 19
Business Segment: Semiconductor and Component Test System 19
Business Segment: Services, Support and Others 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
Advantest Corporation – Corporate Strategy 21
Advantest Corporation – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Advantest Corporation – Strengths 22
Advantest Corporation – Weaknesses 23
Advantest Corporation – Opportunities 24
Advantest Corporation – Threats 25
Advantest Corporation – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Jul 31, 2018: Advantest supports sports event for the visually impaired 34
Jul 12, 2018: Advantest Chosen as Member of SNAM Sustainability Index for 2nd Consecutive Year 35
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
Advantest Corporation, Key Facts 6
Advantest Corporation, Key Employees 7
Advantest Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Advantest Corporation, History 10
Advantest Corporation, Other Locations 16
Advantest Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
Advantest Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Advantest Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Advantest Corporation, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List of Figures
Advantest Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
Advantest Corporation, Ratio Charts 33
|★調査レポート[Advantest Corporation (6857)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Advantest Corporation (6857)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ