|【英語タイトル】Advantest Corporation (6857) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Advantest Corporation (6857) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advantest Corporation (Advantest), formerly Takeda Riken Industry Co., Ltd., designs, manufactures and sells testing systems based on its measurement technology. It offers semiconductor and component test system, mechatronics system, factory automation (FA), device interfaces (DI) and nanotechnology. The company offers products IC test systems, E-Beam Lithography, SEM Metrology/ Review, SSD test System, and Electronic measuring units, among others. Advantest also provides solutions for test system and electronic measurement; instrument installation; productivity improvement; and support services for maintenance and test program development of its products. The company caters to semiconductors, communications services and electronic goods companies. It has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Advantest is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Advantest Corporation – Key Facts 5
Advantest Corporation – Key Employees 6
Advantest Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Advantest Corporation – History 9
Advantest Corporation – Company Statement 14
Advantest Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Advantest Corporation – Business Description 17
Advantest Corporation – Corporate Strategy 18
Advantest Corporation – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Advantest Corporation – Strengths 19
Advantest Corporation – Weaknesses 20
Advantest Corporation – Opportunities 21
Advantest Corporation – Threats 22
Advantest Corporation – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Advantest Corporation, Key Facts 5
Advantest Corporation, Key Employees 6
Advantest Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Advantest Corporation, History 9
Advantest Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Advantest Corporation, Key Competitors 23
Advantest Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 24
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios 25
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Advantest Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Advantest Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
|★調査レポート[Advantest Corporation (6857)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Advantest Corporation (6857)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ