|【英語タイトル】AG Insurance SA/NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report|
SummaryAG Insurance SA/NV – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on AG Insurance SA/NV required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AG Insurance SA/NV in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AG Insurance SA/NV including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AG Insurance SA/NV’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AG Insurance SA/NV, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of AG Insurance SA/NV and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AG Insurance SA/NV as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AG Insurance SA/NV’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
AG Insurance SA/NV (AG Insurance) is a multi-line insurance company. It offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, small and mid-sized enterprises and large corporations. Its product portfolio comprises life insurance, fire insurance, motor insurance, liability insurance, household insurance, health insurance and property insurance. It also offers a range of saving and investment products, and group pension and health care solutions. Furthermore, the company involves in real estate business through its subsidiary, AG Real Estate. The company distributes its products through a network of independent brokers and agents, and through post offices and offices of BNP Paribas Fortis. It is jointly owned by Ageas Insurance International N.V. and BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV. AG Insurance is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
The company reported gross premium income of EUR5,186.5 million for FY2015, representing an annual decline of 4.7% over FY2014. Its net earned premium was EUR5,133 million in FY2015, a decline of 4.2% over FY2014.
AG Insurance SA/NV: Company Overview
AG Insurance SA/NV: Overview and Key Facts
AG Insurance SA/NV: Overview
AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Facts
AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Employees
AG Insurance SA/NV: Major Products and Services
AG Insurance SA/NV: Company History
AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Competitors
AG Insurance SA/NV: Company Analysis
AG Insurance SA/NV: Business Description
AG Insurance SA/NV: SWOT Analysis
AG Insurance SA/NV: SWOT Overview
AG Insurance SA/NV: Strengths
AG Insurance SA/NV: Weaknesses
AG Insurance SA/NV: Opportunities
AG Insurance SA/NV: Threats
Table 1: AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Facts
Table 2: AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Employees
Table 3: AG Insurance SA/NV: Key Competitors
|★調査レポート[AG Insurance SA/NV：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析]
|★調査レポート[AG Insurance SA/NV：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ