|【英語タイトル】Agilysys Inc (AGYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Agilysys Inc (AGYS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products and services to the hospitality industry. It offers software for point-of-sale (POS), property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. It provides support, maintenance, hardware products, and software hosting or subscription services to its customers. The company offers its solutions to four major market sectors: gaming; hotels, resorts and cruise; food service management; and restaurants, universities, stadia and healthcare. It operates in North America, Europe and Asia with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Agilysys is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Agilysys Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Agilysys fiscal 2019 first quarter revenue rises to record $34.0 million
May 25,2018: Agilysys reports operating results for fiscal 2018 Q4 and full year ended March 31, 2018
Mar 26,2018: Agilysys announces new senior executive appointments
Jan 25,2018: Agilysys announces results for fiscal 2018 Q3 ended December 31, 2017
Nov 01,2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2018 second quarter revenue of $30.1 million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Agilysys Inc – Key Facts 6
Agilysys Inc – Key Employees 7
Agilysys Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Agilysys Inc – Major Products and Services 9
Agilysys Inc – History 11
Agilysys Inc – Company Statement 16
Agilysys Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Agilysys Inc – Business Description 22
Business Segment: Products 22
Business Segment: Professional services 22
Business Segment: Support, maintenance and subscription services 22
Agilysys Inc – Corporate Strategy 23
Agilysys Inc – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
Agilysys Inc – Strengths 24
Agilysys Inc – Weaknesses 25
Agilysys Inc – Opportunities 26
Agilysys Inc – Threats 27
Agilysys Inc – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Aug 01, 2018: Agilysys fiscal 2019 first quarter revenue rises to record $34.0 million 35
Nov 01, 2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2018 second quarter revenue of $30.1 million 36
Aug 03, 2017: Agilysys reports record quarterly revenue of $33.9 million for fiscal 2018 first quarter 38
Jun 20, 2017: Agilysys appoints Tony Pritchett chief financial officer 39
Jun 19, 2017: Agilysys appoints new CFO 40
Jun 02, 2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter revenue of $30.6 million 41
Jun 01, 2017: Agilysys reports higher net loss for Q4, provides forecast for fiscal 2018 42
Feb 09, 2017: Agilysys Q3 net loss increases 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Agilysys Inc, Key Facts 6
Agilysys Inc, Key Employees 7
Agilysys Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Agilysys Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Agilysys Inc, History 11
Agilysys Inc, Other Locations 19
Agilysys Inc, Subsidiaries 19
Agilysys Inc, Key Competitors 28
Agilysys Inc, Ratios based on current share price 29
Agilysys Inc, Annual Ratios 30
Agilysys Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Agilysys Inc, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List of Figures
Agilysys Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 32
Agilysys Inc, Ratio Charts 34
|★調査レポート[Agilysys Inc (AGYS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Agilysys Inc (AGYS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ