|【英語タイトル】Aixtron SE (AIXA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Aixtron SE (AIXA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aixtron SE (Aixtron), formerly, AIXTRON AG, is an electronic equipment company. It provides deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry. The company offers technology solutions for building advanced components for optoelectronic and electronic applications based on silicon, compound, or organic semiconductor materials and carbon nano structures. These components are used in a range of technologies including LED applications, data storage, data transmission, display technologies, communication, signaling and lighting, and energy management and conversion. Aixtron also offers spare parts, upgrades, and related training, and customer services. The company has subsidiaries in Asia, Europe, and the US. Aixtron is headquartered in Herzogenrath, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
Aixtron SE Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: AIXTRON posts financial results for H1 and Q2 2018
Jun 08,2017: AIXTRON SE: Dr. Felix Grawert appointed as a new member of the executive board
Jun 08,2017: Aixtron names Felix Grawert to its executive board
Jan 23,2017: Aixtron’s supervisory board chairman to become interim CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Aixtron SE – Key Facts 5
Aixtron SE – Key Employees 6
Aixtron SE – Major Products and Services 7
Aixtron SE – History 8
Aixtron SE – Company Statement 10
Aixtron SE – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Aixtron SE – Business Description 15
Aixtron SE – Corporate Strategy 16
Aixtron SE – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Aixtron SE – Strengths 17
Aixtron SE – Weaknesses 18
Aixtron SE – Opportunities 19
Aixtron SE – Threats 20
Aixtron SE – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Jun 08, 2017: AIXTRON SE: Dr. Felix Grawert appointed as a new member of the executive board 28
Section 5 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Aixtron SE, Key Facts 5
Aixtron SE, Key Employees 6
Aixtron SE, Major Products and Services 7
Aixtron SE, History 8
Aixtron SE, Other Locations 12
Aixtron SE, Subsidiaries 12
Aixtron SE, Key Competitors 21
Aixtron SE, Ratios based on current share price 22
Aixtron SE, Annual Ratios 23
Aixtron SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Aixtron SE, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
Aixtron SE, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Aixtron SE, Ratio Charts 27
|★調査レポート[Aixtron SE (AIXA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Aixtron SE (AIXA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ