|【英語タイトル】Aldi Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Aldi Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aldi, Inc. (Aldi), a subsidiary of Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG, is a retailing company that owns and operates discount grocery stores. The company’s stores offer food products and beverages, baby care, skincare and beauty products, house hold goods, kitchen ware, furniture, apparel, and fitness equipment. The company also offers a wide range of premium and non-premium wines and beers. It markets products under various brands including Little Journey, Elevation, Plant-based Picks, liveGfree, Simply Nature, Never Any, Fit & Active, Specially Selected, and Pueblo Lindo. It also keeps products other global brands at its stores. The company has operations across the US. Aldi is headquartered in Batavia, Illinois, the US.
Aldi Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Aldi holding hiring events for new store
Jun 12,2018: ALDI to hire more than 100 people in Richmond area
Apr 18,2018: Aldi beats UK leading supermarkets on sustainable seafood products
Apr 10,2018: Fast-growing Aldi to hire for Shore stores
Jan 31,2018: Aldi to amend its second store plan
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Aldi Inc – Key Facts
Aldi Inc – Key Employees
Aldi Inc – Major Products and Services
Aldi Inc – History
Aldi Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aldi Inc – Business Description
Aldi Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aldi Inc – Strengths
Aldi Inc – Weaknesses
Aldi Inc – Opportunities
Aldi Inc – Threats
Aldi Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 18, 2018: Aldi beats UK leading supermarkets on sustainable seafood products
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aldi Inc, Key Facts
Aldi Inc, Key Employees
Aldi Inc, Major Products and Services
Aldi Inc, History
Aldi Inc, Key Competitors