|【英語タイトル】ams AG (AMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
ams AG (ams), formerly austriamicrosystems AG is a technology company that manufactures and markets semiconductor products. The company’s products comprise audio systems, environmental sensors, light sensors, smart light management, spectral sensing, CMOS imaging sensors, medical imaging and magnetic position sensors. It offers power management products, battery management, flow sensing, precision time measurement, wireless connectivity and sensor interfaces. ams also offers on-axis magnetic angular position sensors, tunable white and daylighting smart sensor and director, and xyz spectral ID device with electronic shutter and smart interface. The company caters to consumer, industrial and automotive sectors. It markets products in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia / Pacific. Ams is headquartered in Premstaetten, Austria.
ams AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 06,2018: ams announces full year 2017 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ams AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ams AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ams AG – Key Information
ams AG – Overview
ams AG – Key Employees
ams AG – Key Employee Biographies
ams AG – Key Operational Heads
ams AG – Major Products and Services
ams AG – History
ams AG – Company Statement
ams AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ams AG – Business Description
ams AG – Corporate Strategy
ams AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ams AG – Strengths
ams AG – Weaknesses
ams AG – Opportunities
ams AG – Threats
ams AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
ams AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
ams AG, Key Information
ams AG, Key Ratios
ams AG, Share Data
ams AG, Major Products and Services
ams AG, History
ams AG, Key Employees
ams AG, Key Employee Biographies
ams AG, Key Operational Heads
ams AG, Other Locations
ams AG, Subsidiaries
ams AG, Key Competitors
ams AG, SWOT Analysis
ams AG, Ratios based on current share price
ams AG, Annual Ratios
ams AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ams AG, Performance Chart
ams AG, Ratio Charts