|【英語タイトル】ANS Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
ANS Group Plc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ANS Group Plc (ANS), formerly Associated Network Solutions Plc, is a technology based company that offers business assessment and managed services. The company offers its services to various industries including professional services, e-commerce and retail, healthcare, government, education, social housing, and other public sector. Its assessment service delivers strategies for integrated systems, workspace, protection and networking through discovery, analysis, workshop, cost modeling, and presentation methodologies. The managed services manages compute, storage, network and security infrastructure including Cisco UCS chassis, blades, and fabric interconnects; and infrastructure applications: windows server instances, exchange servers, and Cisco unified communications manager servers. ANS is headquartered in Manchester, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
ANS Group Plc – Key Facts
ANS Group Plc – Key Employees
ANS Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies
ANS Group Plc – Major Products and Services
ANS Group Plc – History
ANS Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ANS Group Plc – Business Description
ANS Group Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ANS Group Plc – Strengths
ANS Group Plc – Weaknesses
ANS Group Plc – Opportunities
ANS Group Plc – Threats
ANS Group Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
ANS Group Plc, Key Facts
ANS Group Plc, Key Employees
ANS Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
ANS Group Plc, Major Products and Services
ANS Group Plc, History
ANS Group Plc, Key Competitors
|★調査レポート[ANS Group Plc：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]