|【英語タイトル】Artilium plc (ARTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a technology company that offers mobile telecommunications software solutions. The company offers mobile virtual network enabler software solutions through its own state of the art cloud platform. It MVNE includes private LTE networks, MVNO in box, oneapp and multi channel connect center and digital and IP services. Artilium’s ARTA mobile application platform, a real-time authentication, authorization and accounting software of voice, text and 3G and 4G data services, VoIP and mobile payments for telecom and virtual operators. The company caters to mobile network operators, fixed and alternative operators, mobile virtual network operators, mobile virtual network enablers and managed service providers, among others. It operates in Belgium and the UK. Artilium is headquartered in London, the UK.
Artilium plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2018: Artilium reports record half year results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Artilium plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Artilium plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Artilium plc – Key Information
Artilium plc – Overview
Artilium plc – Key Employees
Artilium plc – Key Employee Biographies
Artilium plc – Key Operational Heads
Artilium plc – Major Products and Services
Artilium plc – History
Artilium plc – Company Statement
Artilium plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Artilium plc – Business Description
Artilium plc – Corporate Strategy
Artilium plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Artilium plc – Strengths
Artilium plc – Weaknesses
Artilium plc – Opportunities
Artilium plc – Threats
Artilium plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Artilium plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Artilium plc, Key Information
Artilium plc, Key Ratios
Artilium plc, Share Data
Artilium plc, Major Products and Services
Artilium plc, History
Artilium plc, Key Employees
Artilium plc, Key Employee Biographies
Artilium plc, Key Operational Heads
Artilium plc, Other Locations
Artilium plc, Subsidiaries
Artilium plc, Key Competitors
Artilium plc, SWOT Analysis
Artilium plc, Ratios based on current share price
Artilium plc, Annual Ratios
Artilium plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Artilium plc, Performance Chart
Artilium plc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Artilium plc (ARTA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Artilium plc (ARTA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ