|【英語タイトル】Ashtead Group plc (AHT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Ashtead Group plc (AHT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ashtead Group plc (Ashtead) is an international equipment rental company. The company deals with the equipments that lifts, powers, generates, digs, pumps, directs, moves, supports, scrubs and ventilates, which are used in handling major disaster situations. Its fleet of industrial and construction equipment includes earthmoving equipment, aerial work platforms, high reach forklifts and other materials handling units. Ashtead offers its products to the non-residential, facilities management, disaster relief, event management and traffic management segments. It offers equipment under the Sunbelt Rentals and A-Plant brand names. The company operates in the US, the UK and Canada. Ashtead is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Ashtead Group plc – Key Facts 5
Ashtead Group plc – Key Employees 6
Ashtead Group plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Ashtead Group plc – Major Products and Services 8
Ashtead Group plc – History 9
Ashtead Group plc – Company Statement 10
Ashtead Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Ashtead Group plc – Business Description 12
Ashtead Group plc – Corporate Strategy 13
Ashtead Group plc – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Ashtead Group plc – Strengths 14
Ashtead Group plc – Weaknesses 15
Ashtead Group plc – Opportunities 16
Ashtead Group plc – Threats 17
Ashtead Group plc – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Ashtead Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Ashtead Group plc, Key Facts 5
Ashtead Group plc, Key Employees 6
Ashtead Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Ashtead Group plc, Major Products and Services 8
Ashtead Group plc, History 9
Ashtead Group plc, Subsidiaries 11
Ashtead Group plc, Key Competitors 18
Ashtead Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 19
Ashtead Group plc, Annual Ratios 20
Ashtead Group plc (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 21
Ashtead Group plc, Interim Ratios 23
Ashtead Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 29
List of Figures
Ashtead Group plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
Ashtead Group plc, Ratio Charts 24
|★調査レポート[Ashtead Group plc (AHT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Ashtead Group plc (AHT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ