|【英語タイトル】Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Baloise Holding Ltd (BHL) is a provider of financial products and services. It offers a range of life and non-life insurance products. It offers insurance products foraccident, general liability, health, fire and property, motor and marine. It also offers endowment policies, term insurance, immediate annuities, group life insurance, deferred annuities, accidental death insurance and disability insurance. The company offers banking solutions such as accounts, deposits, financing, and safety boxes.The company markets and distributes products and services through its offices and online portals to individuals andsmall and medium-sized enterprises. It has presence in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Luxembourg. BHL is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
The company reported gross written premium of CHF6,741.3 million in FY2017, an increase of 0.4% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums earned was CHF6,542.9 million in FY2017, an increase of 0.5% over that in FY2016.
Baloise Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: Baloise appoints new member to board of directors
Mar 28,2018: Baloise announces 2017 annaual results
Dec 12,2017: Baloise Holding announces board changes
Feb 09,2017: Baloise Holding Ltd announces senior management appointments
Jan 20,2017: Baloise appoints new CFO of Basler Versicherungen
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Baloise Holding Ltd – Key Facts 6
Baloise Holding Ltd – Key Employees 7
Baloise Holding Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 9
Baloise Holding Ltd – Major Products and Services 10
Baloise Holding Ltd – History 11
Baloise Holding Ltd – Company Statement 13
Baloise Holding Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Baloise Holding Ltd – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Banking 18
Business Segment: Life 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Non-Life 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Other Activities 19
Geographical Segment: Belgium 19
Geographical Segment: Germany 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Luxembourg 19
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 19
Baloise Holding Ltd – Corporate Strategy 20
Baloise Holding Ltd – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Baloise Holding Ltd – Strengths 21
Baloise Holding Ltd – Weaknesses 22
Baloise Holding Ltd – Opportunities 23
Baloise Holding Ltd – Threats 24
Baloise Holding Ltd – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Dec 12, 2017: Baloise Holding announces board changes 32
Feb 09, 2017: Baloise Holding Ltd announces senior management appointments 33
Jan 20, 2017: Baloise appoints new CFO of Basler Versicherungen 34
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Facts 6
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Employees 7
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 9
Baloise Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Baloise Holding Ltd, History 11
Baloise Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Baloise Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Baloise Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Baloise Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Baloise Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
Baloise Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
Baloise Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts 31
|★調査レポート[Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ