|【英語タイトル】Brady Corporation (BRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Brady Corporation (BRC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brady Corporation (Brady) is a manufacturer and marketer of identification solutions that identifies and protects premises, products and people. Its portfolio includes high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems, and software. The key product categories of Brady include safety and facility identification, wire and cable identification, high performance identification, people identification, and software and printer systems. Brady markets its product under several brands including Brady, BIG, Carroll, Electromark, Emedco, Modernotecnica, Securimed, Stickolor, and Welco, among others. The company serves electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, education, electrical, construction, medical and other industries. The company operates in Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, the US.
Brady Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 19,2017: Cloud control for Gaelectric
May 25,2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results and tightens its fiscal 2017 EPS guidance
May 25,2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 Q3 results
Feb 23,2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results and increases its fiscal 2017 EPS guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Brady Corporation – Key Facts 5
Brady Corporation – Key Employees 6
Brady Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 7
Brady Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Brady Corporation – History 10
Brady Corporation – Company Statement 12
Brady Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Brady Corporation – Business Description 18
Brady Corporation – Corporate Strategy 19
Brady Corporation – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Brady Corporation – Strengths 20
Brady Corporation – Weaknesses 21
Brady Corporation – Opportunities 22
Brady Corporation – Threats 23
Brady Corporation – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Brady Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
May 25, 2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results and tightens its fiscal 2017 EPS guidance 33
May 25, 2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 Q3 results 34
Feb 23, 2017: Brady reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results and increases its fiscal 2017 EPS guidance 35
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Brady Corporation, Key Facts 5
Brady Corporation, Key Employees 6
Brady Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Brady Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Brady Corporation, History 10
Brady Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Brady Corporation, Key Competitors 24
Brady Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
Brady Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
Brady Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Brady Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Brady Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Brady Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Brady Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 29
Brady Corporation, Ratio Charts 31
|★調査レポート[Brady Corporation (BRC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Brady Corporation (BRC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ