|【英語タイトル】Bureau Veritas SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
Bureau Veritas SA – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s Bureau Veritas SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Bureau Veritas SA since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Bureau Veritas SA’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Bureau Veritas SA. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Bureau Veritas SA’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Bureau Veritas SA and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Bureau Veritas SA’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Bureau Veritas SA’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 8
CAPITAL RAISING 107
Capital Raising – Deal reports 107
Divestments – Deal reports 112
Contact Us 114
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 114
Deal Definition and Methodology 116
About MarketLine 123
List of Tables
Table 1: Bureau Veritas SA M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Bureau Veritas SA M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Bureau Veritas SA M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Bureau Veritas SA M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)