|【英語タイトル】Chesswood Group Limited (CHW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Chesswood Group Limited (CHW) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chesswood Group Limited (CGL) is a provider of commercial equipment finance. The company offers its services through wholly-owned subsidiaries; Blue Chip Leasing Corporation (BCLC) and Pawnee Leasing Corporation (PLC). Its offering includes commercial micro-ticket equipment financing, underwriting working capital loans, and financing commercial equipment. BCLC operates in Canada and PLC operates in the US. The company offers services primarily to small and medium sized businesses through its branch office and brokers. The company operates in the US and Canada. CGL is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Chesswood Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2017: Chesswood Group announces third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: Chesswood reports record second quarter operating earnings of $9.3 million
Mar 09,2017: Chesswood announces 2016 annual and fourth quarter results
Nov 09,2016: Chesswood Group Q3 net income increases
Aug 11,2016: Chesswood Group Q2 net income decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Chesswood Group Limited – Key Facts 5
Chesswood Group Limited – Key Employees 6
Chesswood Group Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Chesswood Group Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Chesswood Group Limited – History 9
Chesswood Group Limited – Company Statement 10
Chesswood Group Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Chesswood Group Limited – Business Description 13
Chesswood Group Limited – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Chesswood Group Limited – Strengths 14
Chesswood Group Limited – Weaknesses 15
Chesswood Group Limited – Opportunities 16
Chesswood Group Limited – Threats 17
Chesswood Group Limited – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Nov 08, 2017: Chesswood Group announces third quarter 2017 results 25
Aug 03, 2017: Chesswood reports record second quarter operating earnings of $9.3 million 26
Mar 09, 2017: Chesswood announces 2016 annual and fourth quarter results 27
Nov 09, 2016: Chesswood Group Q3 net income increases 28
Aug 11, 2016: Chesswood Group Q2 net income decreases 29
May 12, 2016: Chesswood Group Q1 net income increases 30
Mar 17, 2016: Chesswood Group annual net income increases 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Chesswood Group Limited, Key Facts 5
Chesswood Group Limited, Key Employees 6
Chesswood Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Chesswood Group Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Chesswood Group Limited, History 9
Chesswood Group Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Chesswood Group Limited, Key Competitors 18
Chesswood Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
Chesswood Group Limited, Annual Ratios 20
Chesswood Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Chesswood Group Limited, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
|★調査レポート[Chesswood Group Limited (CHW)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Chesswood Group Limited (CHW)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ