|【英語タイトル】Citrix Systems Inc (CTXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Citrix Systems Inc (CTXS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Citrix Systems Inc (Citrix) offers unified workspace, analytics, and networking solutions to various organizations. It designs, develops and sells technology solutions that enable information technology (IT), services to be securely delivered on demand. Its offers a wide range of solutions including digital workspace, networking, communications cloud and workflow cloud solutions, and analytics. The company markets and licenses its products directly to customers, over the web, and through system integrators in addition to value-added resellers, value-added distributors, OEMs and service providers. The company, along with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. Citrix is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Citrix Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 11,2019 Nyansa Advances Healthcare AI Ops To Critical Citrix Applications And Clinical IoT Devices
Jul 25,2018 Citrix announces Q2 2018 financial results
Jun 11,2018 Citrix appoints Moira Kilcoyne to board of directors
Apr 26,2018 Citrix announces Q1 2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Citrix Systems Inc – Key Facts
Citrix Systems Inc – Key Employees
Citrix Systems Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Citrix Systems Inc – Major Products and Services
Citrix Systems Inc – History
Citrix Systems Inc – Company Statement
Citrix Systems Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Citrix Systems Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Digital Workspace
Business Segment: Networking
Business Segment: Professional Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APJ
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Citrix Systems Inc – Corporate Strategy
Citrix Systems Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Citrix Systems Inc – Strengths
Citrix Systems Inc – Weaknesses
Citrix Systems Inc – Opportunities
Citrix Systems Inc – Threats
Citrix Systems Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2019: Nyansa Advances Healthcare AI Ops To Critical Citrix Applications And Clinical IoT Devices
Jul 25, 2018: Citrix announces Q2 2018 financial results
Jun 11, 2018: Citrix appoints Moira Kilcoyne to board of directors
Apr 26, 2018: Citrix announces Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 05, 2018: Citrix names Drew Del Matto as chief financial officer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Citrix Systems Inc, Key Facts
Citrix Systems Inc, Key Employees
Citrix Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Citrix Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Citrix Systems Inc, History
Citrix Systems Inc, Other Locations
Citrix Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Citrix Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Citrix Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Citrix Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Citrix Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Citrix Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Citrix Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Citrix Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Citrix Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Citrix Systems Inc (CTXS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Citrix Systems Inc (CTXS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ