|【英語タイトル】The Clorox Company (CLX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
The Clorox Company (CLX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Clorox Company (Clorox) is a provider of household products that manufactures and markets home care, laundry, charcoal, cat litter and plastic bags, wraps and container products, water filtration, dressings and sauces, plastic bags, natural personal care products, and food products. The company manufactures its products through own, leased, and operational interests in various facilities; distributes the offerings through leased regional distribution centers and various other warehouse facilities; and sells its products by retail outlets, e-commerce channels, wholesale distributors, and medical supply distributors. It offers the products in various brands and private labels in the US and other countries. Clorox is headquartered in Oakland, California, the US.
The Clorox Company Key Recent Developments
Oct 02,2018: Clorox Professional Products Company Introduces New Clorox® Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover
Aug 20,2018: Clorox partners with DonorsChoose.org to support clean, healthy classrooms
Aug 02,2018: Clorox posts Q4 and fiscal year 2018 results, announces fiscal year 2019 outlook
Jul 26,2018: Global CPG Veteran and Brand Leader Matt Shattock elected to Clorox board: director Jeffrey Noddle to retire
Jul 05,2018: Clorox adds to its sales leadership team
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
The Clorox Company – Key Facts 5
The Clorox Company – Key Employees 6
The Clorox Company – Key Employee Biographies 7
The Clorox Company – Major Products and Services 8
The Clorox Company – History 9
The Clorox Company – Company Statement 12
The Clorox Company – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
The Clorox Company – Business Description 17
The Clorox Company – Corporate Strategy 18
The Clorox Company – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
The Clorox Company – Strengths 19
The Clorox Company – Weaknesses 20
The Clorox Company – Opportunities 21
The Clorox Company – Threats 22
The Clorox Company – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
The Clorox Company, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Oct 02, 2018: Clorox Professional Products Company Introduces New Clorox® Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover 32
Oct 02, 2018: Clorox Professional Products Company Introduces New Clorox® Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover 33
Oct 02, 2018: Clorox Professional Products Company Introduces New Clorox® Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover 34
Aug 20, 2018: Clorox partners with DonorsChoose.org to support clean, healthy classrooms 35
Jul 26, 2018: Global CPG Veteran and Brand Leader Matt Shattock elected to Clorox board: director Jeffrey Noddle to retire 36
Feb 28, 2018: Clorox Healthcare Canada sets sights on helping to reduce hospital-borne infections and improve patient outcomes 37
Nov 02, 2017: Clorox reports Q1 fiscal year 2018 results 38
Aug 03, 2017: Clorox reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results 40
May 03, 2017: Clorox reports higher Q3 net earnings, updates outlook for fiscal 2017 42
Feb 03, 2017: Clorox reports Q2 fiscal year 2017 results 43
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
The Clorox Company, Key Facts 5
The Clorox Company, Key Employees 6
The Clorox Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
The Clorox Company, Major Products and Services 8
The Clorox Company, History 9
The Clorox Company, Other Locations 13
The Clorox Company, Subsidiaries 13
The Clorox Company, Key Competitors 23
The Clorox Company, Ratios based on current share price 24
The Clorox Company, Annual Ratios 25
The Clorox Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
The Clorox Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
The Clorox Company, Interim Ratios 29
The Clorox Company, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List of Figures
The Clorox Company, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
The Clorox Company, Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[The Clorox Company (CLX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[The Clorox Company (CLX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ