|【英語タイトル】Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (Cooper Tire) is a manufacturer and marketer of replacement tires. The company designs, manufactures, markets, and sells passenger car tires, light truck tires, and medium truck tires. In addition, it also manufactures radial medium and bias light truck tires. The company sells its products globally, to independent tire dealers, wholesale distributors, regional and national retail tire chains and large retail chains The company has a tire and vehicle test track in Texas, the US. It has manufacturing facilities and distribution centers in countries across the US, People’s Republic of China (PRC), the UK, and Serbia. The company also operates a purchasing office in Singapore. Cooper Tire is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, the US.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Reports First Quarter 2018 Results and Updates Guidance
Apr 09,2018: Cooper Tire announces planned retirement of CFO
Mar 05,2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company appoints Christopher Ball as president, NATO
Feb 20,2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Feb 07,2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Brings $50 Investment & 100 New Jobs To Marshall County, MS
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Key Facts 6
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Key Employees 7
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Key Employee Biographies 8
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Major Products and Services 9
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – History 10
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Company Statement 14
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Business Description 17
Business Segment: Americas Tire Operations 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: International Tire Operations 17
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: China 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Strengths 19
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Weaknesses 20
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Opportunities 21
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Threats 22
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Apr 30, 2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Reports First Quarter 2018 Results and Updates Guidance 31
Apr 09, 2018: Cooper Tire announces planned retirement of CFO 33
Feb 20, 2018: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results 34
Aug 04, 2017: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Q2 net income down 35
Jun 02, 2017: Cooper Tire & Rubber receives Governor’s Award for operations in Texarkana, Arkansas 36
Apr 27, 2017: Cooper Tire & Rubber Q1 net income decreases 37
Mar 10, 2017: CooperTires appoints new senior vice president and chief human resources officer 38
Feb 17, 2017: Cooper Tire & Rubber Q4 net income up 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Key Facts 6
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Key Employees 7
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Key Employee Biographies 8
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Major Products and Services 9
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, History 10
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Subsidiaries 15
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Key Competitors 23
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Ratios based on current share price 24
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Annual Ratios 25
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List of Figures
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ