|【英語タイトル】Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Costco Wholesale Corporation (Costco) owns and operates a chain of membership warehouses. These warehouses are primarily involved in offering various products that include groceries, candy, appliances, television and media, automotive supplies, tires, toys, hardware, sporting goods, jewelry, watches, cameras, books, housewares, apparel, health and beauty aids, tobacco, furniture, office supplies and office equipments at various competitive prices when compare to other wholesalers and retailers. In addition, it also owns and operates various self-service gas stations in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Spain and the UK. It also manages pharmacies, optical dispensing centers, food courts, and hearing-aid centers. Costco is headquartered in Issaquah, Washington, the US.
Costco Wholesale Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 15,2017: Costco Wholesale reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 operating results
Dec 14,2017: Costco posts Q1 earnings beat, e-commerce sales up 43.5%
Oct 06,2017: Costco Wholesale reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 operating results
Sep 25,2017: Costco Wholesale Pledges $25 Million To Improve Children’s Health
Aug 10,2017: Costco opening heralds flurry of hiring, membership, development activity
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Key Facts 5
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Key Employees 6
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 9
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Major Products and Services 11
Costco Wholesale Corporation – History 12
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Company Statement 15
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Business Description 21
Costco Wholesale Corporation – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Strengths 22
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Weaknesses 23
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Opportunities 24
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Threats 25
Costco Wholesale Corporation – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Dec 15, 2017: Costco Wholesale reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 operating results 34
Sep 25, 2017: Costco Wholesale Pledges $25 Million To Improve Children’s Health 35
Aug 10, 2017: Costco Wholesale elects new chairman 36
Jun 21, 2017: Costco breaks ground on $300m poultry processing plant in US 37
Jun 21, 2017: Costco breaks ground on $300m poultry processing plant in US 38
May 25, 2017: Costco Wholesale reports Q3 and year-to-date operating results for fiscal year 2017 39
Mar 02, 2017: Costco Wholesale Q2 net income down 40
Dec 08, 2016: Costco Wholesale Corporation reports Q1 fiscal year 2017 operating results 41
Oct 05, 2016: Costco Wholesale Corporation reports September sales results 42
Sep 29, 2016: Costco Wholesale Corporation reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 operating results 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Key Facts 5
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Key Employees 6
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Major Products and Services 11
Costco Wholesale Corporation, History 12
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Other Locations 18
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Subsidiaries 19
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Costco Wholesale Corporation, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
|★調査レポート[Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ