|【英語タイトル】C-Rad AB (CRAD B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
C-Rad AB (C-Rad) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets advanced radiation therapy equipments. The company offers products and solutions for patient positioning, tumor localization, and radiation treatment systems. Its products include sentinel 4DCT, catalyst HD, catalyst Tomo, catalyst PT, Cypra laser, and Gemini products. C-Rad’s senitel products provide a surface contour laser scanning system for patient positioning, monitoring and gating applications. The company’s Gemini product is a detector system used for tumor localization. It provides installation, application training, and aftersales services. The markets its products through a network of distributors in Sweden, Korea, India, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, France, the UK, and others. C-Rad is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden.
C-Rad AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2019: C-RAD has appointed Therese Bjorklund as Interim CFO
Feb 08,2019: C-RAD – consolidated Year-End report January-December 2018
Feb 07,2019: C-RAD and XECAN announce strategic development and sales cooperation
Oct 26,2018: C-RAD – interim report January-September 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of C-Rad AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of C-Rad AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
C-Rad AB – Key Information
C-Rad AB – Overview
C-Rad AB – Key Employees
C-Rad AB – Key Employee Biographies
C-Rad AB – Key Operational Heads
C-Rad AB – Major Products and Services
C-Rad AB – History
C-Rad AB – Company Statement
C-Rad AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
C-Rad AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
C-Rad AB – Business Description
C-Rad AB – Corporate Strategy
C-Rad AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
C-Rad AB – Strengths
C-Rad AB – Weaknesses
C-Rad AB – Opportunities
C-Rad AB – Threats
C-Rad AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
C-Rad AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
C-Rad AB, Key Information
C-Rad AB, Key Ratios
C-Rad AB, Share Data
C-Rad AB, Major Products and Services
C-Rad AB, History
C-Rad AB, Key Employees
C-Rad AB, Key Employee Biographies
C-Rad AB, Key Operational Heads
C-Rad AB, Other Locations
C-Rad AB, Subsidiaries
C-Rad AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
C-Rad AB, Key Competitors
C-Rad AB, SWOT Analysis
C-Rad AB, Ratios based on current share price
C-Rad AB, Annual Ratios
C-Rad AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
C-Rad AB, Performance Chart
C-Rad AB, Ratio Charts