|【英語タイトル】Credicorp Ltd (BAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Credicorp Ltd (BAP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Credicorp Ltd (Credicorp) is a financial services holding company, offering financial solutions such as banking including commercial and investment banking; insurance including property and casualty, and life and health insurance; pension funds including private pension fund management; and brokerage services including trust, custody and securitization services, asset management and proprietary trading and investment, through its subsidiaries. Its principal operating subsidiaries include Banco de Credito del Peru, Atlantic Security Bank, Pacifico Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros, Prima AFP SA, Credicorp Capital Ltd, and Banco de Credito de Bolivia. The company has operations in Bolivia, Colombia, Panama, Cayman Islands, the US, Chile, and Peru. Credicorp is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Credicorp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: Credicorp announces Q2 2018 earnings
May 03,2018: Credicorp releases Q1 2018 earnings
May 03,2018: Credicorp Ltd. Reports First Quarter 2018 Earnings
Feb 28,2018: Credicorp appoints new chief financial officer and head of wholesale banking
Dec 21,2017: Credicorp makes changes in management structure
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Credicorp Ltd – Key Facts 6
Credicorp Ltd – Key Employees 7
Credicorp Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Credicorp Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Credicorp Ltd – History 10
Credicorp Ltd – Company Statement 11
Credicorp Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Credicorp Ltd – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Banking 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Insurance 16
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Investment Banking 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Pension Funds 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Bolivia 18
Geographical Segment: Cayman Islands 18
Geographical Segment: Chile 18
Geographical Segment: Colombia 18
Geographical Segment: Panama 18
Geographical Segment: Peru 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
Credicorp Ltd – Corporate Strategy 19
Credicorp Ltd – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Credicorp Ltd – Strengths 20
Credicorp Ltd – Weaknesses 21
Credicorp Ltd – Opportunities 22
Credicorp Ltd – Threats 23
Credicorp Ltd – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 06, 2017: Credicorp reports third quarter 2017 earnings 31
Aug 07, 2017: Credicorp reports second quarter 2017 earnings 33
Feb 06, 2017: Credicorp Q4 net income increases 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Credicorp Ltd, Key Facts 6
Credicorp Ltd, Key Employees 7
Credicorp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Credicorp Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Credicorp Ltd, History 10
Credicorp Ltd, Other Locations 14
Credicorp Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Credicorp Ltd, Key Competitors 24
Credicorp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
Credicorp Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
Credicorp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Credicorp Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Credicorp Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Credicorp Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[Credicorp Ltd (BAP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Credicorp Ltd (BAP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ