|【英語タイトル】CRH Plc (CRH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
CRH Plc (CRH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CRH Plc (CRH) is one of the leading building material companies in the world. It manufactures and distributes cement, aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, agricultural and chemical lime, concrete products, and insulation products. The company also provides construction accessories, roller shutters, clay bricks, pavers, roof tiles, blocks, glasses, fencing and security, and other related products. CRH offers its solutions to engineers, architects, and professional builders. The company’s products find applications in repair and maintenance construction requirements in the non-residential, residential, and infrastructure markets. It has a market presence in several countries across Americas, Asia, and Europe. CRH is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
CRH Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2018 CRH releases 2017 full year results
Mar 01,2018 CRH appoints Richard Boucher as non-executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
CRH Plc – Key Facts
CRH Plc – Key Employees
CRH Plc – Key Employee Biographies
CRH Plc – Major Products and Services
CRH Plc – History
CRH Plc – Company Statement
CRH Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CRH Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Americas Materials
Business Segment: Americas Products
Business Segment: Asia
Business Segment: Europe Distribution
Business Segment: Europe Heavyside
Business Segment: Europe Lightside
Geographical Segment: Benelux
Geographical Segment: Ireland
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
CRH Plc – Corporate Strategy
CRH Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CRH Plc – Strengths
CRH Plc – Weaknesses
CRH Plc – Opportunities
CRH Plc – Threats
CRH Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2018: CRH releases 2017 full year results
Mar 01, 2018: CRH appoints Richard Boucher as non-executive Director
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
CRH Plc, Key Facts
CRH Plc, Key Employees
CRH Plc, Key Employee Biographies
CRH Plc, Major Products and Services
CRH Plc, History
CRH Plc, Other Locations
CRH Plc, Subsidiaries
CRH Plc, Joint Venture
CRH Plc, Key Competitors
CRH Plc, Ratios based on current share price
CRH Plc, Annual Ratios
CRH Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CRH Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CRH Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CRH Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
CRH Plc, Ratio Charts