|【英語タイトル】Dabur India Ltd (DABUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Dabur India Ltd (DABUR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dabur India Ltd (Dabur) develops, markets and sells ayurvedic and natural healthcare products. These consist of health supplements, digestives, cough and cold syrups and drops, energizers, women health and bay care products. It also offers hair oils, shampoos, facial kits, moisturizing creams and lotions, toothpaste and toothpowders, dish washers, room fresheners, fruit juices, beverages and other ethical products. The company markets these products under various brand names such as Vatika, FEM, Chyawanpresh, Hajmola, Shilajit Gold, Lal Tail, Dabur Amla, Oxylife, Meswak, Odonil, Odomos, Odopic, Real and Hommade, for a few. The company sells these products through through organized retail chains, e-commerce platforms and specialized channels such as beauty retail and salons, chemists and ayurvedic pharmacies and operates manufacturing facilities across various markets. Dabur is headquartered in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Dabur India Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 21,2018: Dabur joins hands with Chhattisgarh Govt to Promote Biodiversity
May 11,2018: Dabur sets up Jivanti Remedial Education Centre in Tezpur
May 01,2018: Dabur India Q4 Consolidated Net Profit surges 18.9%
Apr 06,2018: Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur
Feb 02,2018: Dabur names Mohit Malhotra as new CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Dabur India Ltd – Key Facts 6
Dabur India Ltd – Key Employees 7
Dabur India Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Dabur India Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Dabur India Ltd – History 12
Dabur India Ltd – Company Statement 16
Dabur India Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Dabur India Ltd – Business Description 22
Business Segment: Consumer Care 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Foods 22
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Others 23
Business Segment: Retail 23
Key Stats 23
Dabur India Ltd – Corporate Strategy 24
Dabur India Ltd – SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis – Overview 25
Dabur India Ltd – Strengths 25
Dabur India Ltd – Weaknesses 26
Dabur India Ltd – Opportunities 27
Dabur India Ltd – Threats 28
Dabur India Ltd – Key Competitors 29
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 36
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 37
May 21, 2018: Dabur joins hands with Chhattisgarh Govt to Promote Biodiversity 37
May 11, 2018: Dabur sets up Jivanti Remedial Education Centre in Tezpur 38
May 01, 2018: Dabur India Q4 Consolidated Net Profit surges 18.9% 39
Jan 31, 2018: Dabur India Q3 Comparable India FMCG Revenue up 17.7% Standalone Net Profit up 15.9% 40
Jan 31, 2017: Dabur Q3 net profit decreases 41
Section 5 – Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Tables
Dabur India Ltd, Key Facts 6
Dabur India Ltd, Key Employees 7
Dabur India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Dabur India Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Dabur India Ltd, History 12
Dabur India Ltd, Other Locations 18
Dabur India Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
Dabur India Ltd, Key Competitors 29
Dabur India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 30
Dabur India Ltd, Annual Ratios 31
Dabur India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Dabur India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Dabur India Ltd, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List of Figures
Dabur India Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 34
Dabur India Ltd, Ratio Charts 36
|★調査レポート[Dabur India Ltd (DABUR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Dabur India Ltd (DABUR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ