|【英語タイトル】Dana Gas (DANA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Dana Gas is an oil and gas company that produces natural gas. The company carries out the exploration and production of gas, oil, and natural gas liquids. It also undertakes processing, transportation, distribution, promotion and sales of petroleum and natural gas products. Dana Gas’s projects include Sharjah Western Offshore and UAE Gas Project. The company completed has interests in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. It has interest in three concessions onshore Nile Delta, West El Manzala, the El Manzala and West El Qantara concession. The company operates through its network of offices located in Kurdistan Region of Iraq and Egypt. Dana Gas is headquartered in Sharjah, the UAE.
Dana Gas Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2016: Dana Gas Q3 Profits Up At $13 Million
May 04, 2016: Dana Gas Releases Q1 Financial Result
Mar 02, 2016: Dana Gas Commences Production From The Zora Gas Field In The U.A.E.
Feb 14, 2016: Dana Gas 2015 Net Profit Up 15%
Feb 02, 2016: UAE’s Dana Gas Restarts Full Production At Khor Mor Plant In Kurdistan After Pipeline Repair
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dana Gas provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dana Gas including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Dana Gas – Key Information
Dana Gas – Overview
Dana Gas – Key Employees
Dana Gas – Key Employee Biographies
Dana Gas – Key Operational Heads
Dana Gas – Major Products and Services
Dana Gas – History
Dana Gas – Company Statement
Dana Gas – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dana Gas – Business Description
Dana Gas – Corporate Strategy
Dana Gas – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Dana Gas – Strengths
Dana Gas – Weaknesses
Dana Gas – Opportunities
Dana Gas – Threats
Dana Gas – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Dana Gas – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Dana Gas, Key Information
Dana Gas, Key Ratios
Dana Gas, Share Data
Dana Gas, Major Products and Services
Dana Gas, History
Dana Gas, Key Employees
Dana Gas, Key Employee Biographies
Dana Gas, Key Operational Heads
Dana Gas, Other Locations
Dana Gas, Subsidiaries
Dana Gas, Key Competitors
Dana Gas, SWOT Analysis
Dana Gas, Ratios based on current share price
Dana Gas, Annual Ratios
Dana Gas, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Dana Gas, Performance Chart
Dana Gas, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Dana Gas (DANA)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Dana Gas (DANA)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ