|【英語タイトル】Deutz AG (DEZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Deutz AG (DEZ) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deutz AG (Deutz) manufactures engines for the industrial machinery and equipment sector. The company’s engine portfolio includes mobile machinery, generator sets, agricultural machinery, automotive engines and marine engines. It offers spare parts, professional tools and engine components. It offers DEUTZ compact engines and DEUTZ customized solutions. The compact engines include air and liquid-cooled engines for use of variety applications. DEUTZ also offers engines for commercial and rail vehicles. It provides emission management technology, EAT to offer easy maintenance for DEUTZ Diesel Oxidation Catalytic Converter (DOC), DEUTZ Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and DEUTZ Selective Catalytic Reduction System (SCR) products. It also carries out DPF cleaning process, with cleaned diesel particulate filters. The company caters in Europe, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. Deutz is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
Deutz AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 14,2018: DEUTZ publishes its results for 2017
Mar 05,2018: DEUTZ at Middle East Electricity 2018
Feb 01,2018: Michael Wellenzohn to remain on the DEUTZ AG Board of Management until 2023
Jan 19,2018: Intermat 2018: DEUTZ makes a start on off-highway electrification
Jan 08,2018: New Chief Financial Officer at DEUTZ AG
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Deutz AG – Key Facts 6
Deutz AG – Key Employees 7
Deutz AG – Key Employee Biographies 8
Deutz AG – Major Products and Services 9
Deutz AG – History 10
Deutz AG – Company Statement 11
Deutz AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Deutz AG – Business Description 14
Business Segment: Compact Engines 14
Capital Expenditure 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Customized Solutions 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Others 14
Geographical Segment: Germany 15
Geographical Segment: Outside Germany 15
R&D Overview 15
Deutz AG – Corporate Strategy 16
Deutz AG – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Deutz AG – Strengths 17
Deutz AG – Weaknesses 18
Deutz AG – Opportunities 19
Deutz AG – Threats 20
Deutz AG – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Deutz AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Mar 14, 2018: DEUTZ publishes its results for 2017 30
Mar 05, 2018: DEUTZ at Middle East Electricity 2018 31
Feb 01, 2018: Michael Wellenzohn to remain on the DEUTZ AG Board of Management until 2023 32
Jan 19, 2018: Intermat 2018: DEUTZ makes a start on off-highway electrification 33
Jan 08, 2018: New Chief Financial Officer at DEUTZ AG 35
May 09, 2017: Deutz Q1 net income increases 36
May 09, 2017: Successful start to the 2017 financial year: DEUTZ AG 37
Apr 27, 2017: DEUTZ announces preliminary results for the first quarter of 2017 38
Mar 16, 2017: DEUTZ presents its results for 2016 39
Mar 16, 2017: Deutz annual net income increases 40
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Deutz AG, Key Facts 6
Deutz AG, Key Employees 7
Deutz AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Deutz AG, Major Products and Services 9
Deutz AG, History 10
Deutz AG, Other Locations 12
Deutz AG, Subsidiaries 12
Deutz AG, Key Competitors 21
Deutz AG, Ratios based on current share price 22
Deutz AG, Annual Ratios 23
Deutz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Deutz AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Deutz AG, Interim Ratios 27
Deutz AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List of Figures
Deutz AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Deutz AG, Ratio Charts 28
|★調査レポート[Deutz AG (DEZ)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Deutz AG (DEZ)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ