|【英語タイトル】Dexia Group - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report|
Dexia Group – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline’s Dexia Group Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Dexia Group since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Dexia Group’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Dexia Group. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Dexia Group’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Dexia Group and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Dexia Group’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Dexia Group’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 7
CORPORATE VENTURING 16
Corporate Venturing – Deal reports 16
Partnership – Deal reports 18
CAPITAL RAISING 23
Capital Raising – Deal reports 23
Divestments – Overview 31
Divestments – Deal reports 32
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 93
Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports 93
Contact Us 99
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 99
Deal Definition and Methodology 101
About MarketLine 108
List of Tables
Table 1: Dexia Group divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Dexia Group divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Dexia Group divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Dexia Group divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)