|【英語タイトル】Dover Corp (DOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Dover Corp (DOV) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dover Corp (Dover) is a diversified manufacturer of specialized industrial products and equipment. The company offers precision marketing and coding; digital textile printing; soldering and dispensing equipment; glove ports; robotic grippers; rotor and linear mechanical indexers, automation components; pumps and compressors; refrigeration display cases; specialty glass, commercial refrigerators, conveyer systems and packaging machines, among others. Dover also offers engineering, testing and other support services. The company caters to customers in drilling and production, bearing and compression, automation, oil refining markets, retail fueling, chemical, hygiene and industrial markets. Along with its subsidiaries, it operates across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, the US.
Dover Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: H. John Gilbertson Jr. Joins Dover’s board as independent director
Jul 19,2018: Dover reports second quarter 2018 results
Apr 27,2018: Dover posts Q1 2018 financial results and announces 2018 guidance
Mar 20,2018: Dover Corporation Appoints Richard J. Tobin President and CEO
Jul 20,2017: Dover Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results And Raises Full Year Revenue And EPS Guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Dover Corp – Key Facts 6
Dover Corp – Key Employees 7
Dover Corp – Key Employee Biographies 9
Dover Corp – Major Products and Services 10
Dover Corp – History 12
Dover Corp – Company Statement 16
Dover Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Dover Corp – Business Description 23
Business Segment: Energy 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Engineered Systems 23
Key Stats 24
Business Segment: Fluids 24
Key Stats 24
Business Segment: Refrigeration and Food Equipment 24
Key Stats 25
Geographical Segment: Asia 25
Geographical Segment: Europe 25
Geographical Segment: Other 25
Geographical Segment: Other Americas 25
Geographical Segment: US 25
R&D Overview 25
Dover Corp – SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis – Overview 26
Dover Corp – Strengths 26
Dover Corp – Weaknesses 27
Dover Corp – Opportunities 28
Dover Corp – Threats 29
Dover Corp – Key Competitors 30
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 37
Dover Corp, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 39
Aug 02, 2018: H. John Gilbertson Jr. Joins Dover’s board as independent director 39
Jul 19, 2018: Dover reports second quarter 2018 results 40
Mar 20, 2018: Dover Corporation Appoints Richard J. Tobin President and CEO 41
Jul 20, 2017: Dover Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results And Raises Full Year Revenue And EPS Guidance 42
Jul 20, 2017: Dover reports higher Q2 net earnings, provides annual outlook 43
May 05, 2017: Dover announces appointment of vice president and controller 44
Apr 20, 2017: Dover Q1 net earnings up 45
Feb 09, 2017: Dover appoints new independent director 46
Jan 26, 2017: Dover Q4 net earnings up and provides guidance for 2017 47
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Tables
Dover Corp, Key Facts 6
Dover Corp, Key Employees 7
Dover Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
Dover Corp, Major Products and Services 10
Dover Corp, History 12
Dover Corp, Subsidiaries 19
Dover Corp, Key Competitors 30
Dover Corp, Ratios based on current share price 31
Dover Corp, Annual Ratios 32
Dover Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Dover Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Dover Corp, Interim Ratios 36
Dover Corp, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List of Figures
Dover Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 35
Dover Corp, Ratio Charts 37
|★調査レポート[Dover Corp (DOV)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Dover Corp (DOV)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ