|【英語タイトル】Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS) is an oil and gas service provider that explores workflow working with seismic, petrophysical and geologic data. The company gathers controlled source electromagnetic data and conduct modeling, integration, interpretation. Its technology finds application in the areas of pre-drilling risk reduction, development and production, regional exploration, structural imaging, and others. EMGS provides survey design, sensitivity studies, data acquisition, processing and inversion, and interpretation, integration of marine controlled source electromagnetic data, and others. The company has its local representatives across the world. It operates through its regional offices located in Norway, the US, Brazil, Malaysia, India, and others. EMGS is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway.
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2019: EMGS: Update on multi-client Letter of Intent
Feb 22,2019: EMGS receives multi-client Letter of Intent
Feb 20,2019: EMGS receives letter of award for proprietary data acquisition survey in South-east Asia
Jan 30,2019: EMGS reports fourth quarter 2018 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Key Information
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Overview
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Key Employees
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Key Employee Biographies
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Key Operational Heads
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Major Products and Services
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – History
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Company Statement
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Business Description
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Corporate Strategy
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Strengths
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Weaknesses
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Opportunities
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Threats
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Information
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Ratios
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Share Data
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Major Products and Services
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, History
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Employees
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Operational Heads
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Other Locations
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Subsidiaries
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Key Competitors
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, SWOT Analysis
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Annual Ratios
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Performance Chart
Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ