|【英語タイトル】European Investment Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
European Investment Bank – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
European Investment Bank (EIB) is a development bank offering lending, advisory services, and investment sources to European Union countries. EIB lends project loans, Intermediate loans, venture debts, micro finance, venture capital, and equity and fund investments. Its advisory services include governance and funding of research and innovation projects, public-private partnership support, assistance to support European projects, technical assistance on energy and transport projects, and advice on municipal and infrastructure projects. It offers additional investment sources including guarantee instruments, senior loans, project-related derivatives, project binds, trust funds, equity investments, and tailored instruments for energy and transport projects. The bank has operations in Europe, Mediterranean countries, Asia, Latin America, and Africa. EIB is headquartered in Luxembourg.
European Investment Bank Key Recent Developments
Jan 04,2018: Ukrenergo Is To Modify The Investment Program And Tariff For 2018 Already Approved By NERC
Jan 02,2018: EBRD to provide €150m to modernise Ukrainian railway line
Dec 28,2017: EIB provides finance for modernization of electricity distribution facilities in Spain
Dec 26,2017: Yerevan Council of Elders confirms the financial treaty “Energy efficiency of Yerevan” signed between Yerevan Municipality and European Investment Bank
Dec 22,2017: TAP Pipeline On Course For First Gas To Italy In Early 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
European Investment Bank – Key Facts 5
European Investment Bank – Key Employees 6
European Investment Bank – Major Products and Services 8
European Investment Bank – History 9
European Investment Bank – Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Section 2 – Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
European Investment Bank – Business Description 26
European Investment Bank – Corporate Strategy 27
European Investment Bank – SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis – Overview 28
European Investment Bank – Strengths 28
European Investment Bank – Weaknesses 29
European Investment Bank – Opportunities 30
European Investment Bank – Threats 31
European Investment Bank – Key Competitors 32
European Investment Bank, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Dec 26, 2017: Yerevan Council of Elders confirms the financial treaty “Energy efficiency of Yerevan” signed between Yerevan Municipality and European Investment Bank 34
Dec 20, 2017: EIB supports the modernisation of infrastructure in the City of Oradea 35
Dec 20, 2017: EIB finances wind and solar energy development in Peru with USD 150 million 36
Dec 20, 2017: Oxford PV granted €15m EIB financing 37
Dec 20, 2017: EU, EIB, EBRD and World Bank finance Republic of Moldova-Romania power link 38
Dec 20, 2017: European Investment Bank finances wind and solar energy development in Peru with USD 150 million 39
Dec 20, 2017: European Investment Bank backs renewable energy investment across Greek islands 40
Dec 19, 2017: USD 50 million EIB loan for water treatment in Panama 41
Dec 19, 2017: Renewable energy investment across India gets USD 400 million boost from new European Investment Bank – YES BANK initiative 42
Dec 18, 2017: EIB provides EUR50m funding for CEZ’s Inven Capital to support smart energy innovation 43
Section 4 – Appendix 44
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
European Investment Bank, Key Facts 5
European Investment Bank, Key Employees 6
European Investment Bank, Major Products and Services 8
European Investment Bank, History 9
European Investment Bank, Other Locations 24
European Investment Bank, Subsidiaries 25
European Investment Bank, Key Competitors 32
European Investment Bank, Recent Deals Summary 33
|★調査レポート[European Investment Bank：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[European Investment Bank：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ