◆英語タイトル：Evros Technology Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
SummaryEvros Technology Group – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Evros Technology Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Evros Technology Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Evros Technology Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Evros Technology Group’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Evros Technology Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Evros Technology Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Evros Technology Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Evros Technology Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Evros Technology Group (Evros) is a provider of IT managed services and systems integration services. It was formerly known as HiberniaEvros Technology Group. Evros is specialized in designing, supplying, implementation and supporting of IT infrastructure. The company offers managed IT services, cloud solutions, total IT outsourcing, IT contracting, professional services, Microsoft infrastructure solutions, converged infrastructure, managed print services, networking and security, enterprise mobility, business continuity and procurement. It provides these services under Evros, Digital Planet and itContracting brands. The company delivers managed and private cloud platforms from Tier 3 datacenters in Dublin and London. It serves various industry sector private companies in Ireland. Evros maintains partnerships with leading IT companies such as Citrix, Cisco, VMware, EMC, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Paloalto, Symantec, Veeam and other IT related companies. The company conducts business operations through a network of offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Kildare. Evros is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
In March 2015, the company introduced itContracting, an IT recruitment specialist, to provide contract, permanent and temporary staff to the IT Industry in Ireland.
Evros Technology Group: Company Overview
Evros Technology Group: Overview and Key Facts
Evros Technology Group: Overview
Evros Technology Group: Key Facts
Evros Technology Group: Key Employees
Evros Technology Group: Major Products and Services
Evros Technology Group: Company History
Evros Technology Group: Key Competitors
Evros Technology Group: Company Analysis
Evros Technology Group: Business Description
Evros Technology Group: SWOT Analysis
Evros Technology Group: SWOT Overview
Evros Technology Group: Strengths
Evros Technology Group: Weaknesses
Evros Technology Group: Opportunities
Evros Technology Group: Threats
Table 1: Evros Technology Group: Key Facts
Table 2: Evros Technology Group: Key Employees
Table 3: Evros Technology Group: Key Competitors