|【英語タイトル】Factor Therapeutics Ltd (FTT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Factor Therapeutics Ltd (FTL), formerly Tissue Therapies Ltd, is a developer of wound care therapeutics. The company develops treatments for acute and chronic wound healing applications such as chronic skin ulcers and burns. Its lead therapeutic candidate, VF-001 is a targeted growth factor which is being developed to treat venous leg ulcers. FTL offers cell culture reagents to enhance the growth of mammalian cells for cell-based therapies. The company’s VF-001 pursues the development of other product candidates which may be applicability to other wound care applications. It utilizes third parties for development and commercialization of its novel products. FTL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Factor Therapeutics Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2019: Factor Therapeutics –panel declines to conduct proceedings
Jan 31,2019: Factor Therapeutics: Appendix 4C – December 2018 quarter
Dec 12,2018: Factor Therapeutics: Change to composition of the board
Oct 19,2018: Factor Therapeutics: Appendix 4C – September 2018 Quarter
Jul 27,2018: Factor Therapeutics: Appendix 4c – June 2018 quarter
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Factor Therapeutics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Factor Therapeutics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Information
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Overview
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Employees
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Major Products and Services
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – History
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Company Statement
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Business Description
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Strengths
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Weaknesses
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Opportunities
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Threats
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Factor Therapeutics Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Information
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Ratios
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Share Data
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Major Products and Services
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, History
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Employees
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Other Locations
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Subsidiaries
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Key Competitors
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Annual Ratios
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Performance Chart
Factor Therapeutics Ltd, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Factor Therapeutics Ltd (FTT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Factor Therapeutics Ltd (FTT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ