|【英語タイトル】Ferrovial, S.A. (FER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Ferrovial, S.A. (FER) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ferrovial, S.A. (Ferrovial) is a heavy infrastructure and building construction contractor. It designs, constructs and maintains a wide range of projects, including roads, tunnels, highways, water treatment plants, maritime, hydroelectric plants, and railways. The company offers civil engineering; building refurbishment; and residential, nonresidential and industrial construction services for public and private sector clients. Ferrovial also carries out other businesses such as urban and environmental services; infrastructure and facilities maintenance; airports investment and operation; and toll road operations. It has operations in various countries such as the UK, the US, Australia, Spain, Qatar, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Colombia, Greece, Australia, New Zealand, Chile and Poland. Ferrovial is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Ferrovial, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Ferrovial to build and operate power transmission line in Chile
Jun 15,2018: Cintra’s Transform 66 project distinguished with three new awards
May 30,2018: Fidel Lopez Soria Appointed CEO Of Ferrovial Services
Mar 15,2018: Ferrovial Delivers New Water System to El Salado, Colombia
Feb 28,2018: Ferrovial reports 454 million euro net profit in 2017, a 21% increase
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Ferrovial, S.A. – Key Facts 6
Ferrovial, S.A. – Key Employees 7
Ferrovial, S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Ferrovial, S.A. – Major Products and Services 9
Ferrovial, S.A. – History 10
Ferrovial, S.A. – Company Statement 21
Ferrovial, S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Section 2 – Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
Ferrovial, S.A. – Business Description 26
Business Segment: Airports 26
Key Strategies 26
Key Stats 26
Business Segment: Construction 26
Key Stats 27
Business Segment: Others 27
Business Segment: Services 27
Key Strategies 27
Key Stats 28
Business Segment: Toll Roads 28
Key Strategies 28
Key Stats 28
Geographical Segment: Australia 28
Geographical Segment: Canada 28
Geographical Segment: Others 28
Geographical Segment: Poland 29
Geographical Segment: Spain 29
Geographical Segment: UK 29
Geographical Segment: US 29
R&D Overview 29
Ferrovial, S.A. – Corporate Strategy 30
Ferrovial, S.A. – SWOT Analysis 31
SWOT Analysis – Overview 31
Ferrovial, S.A. – Strengths 31
Ferrovial, S.A. – Weaknesses 32
Ferrovial, S.A. – Opportunities 33
Ferrovial, S.A. – Threats 34
Ferrovial, S.A. – Key Competitors 35
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 37
Performance Chart 40
Financial Performance 40
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 41
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 42
Ferrovial, S.A., Recent Deals Summary 43
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 44
Jun 15, 2018: Cintra’s Transform 66 project distinguished with three new awards 44
May 30, 2018: Fidel Lopez Soria Appointed CEO Of Ferrovial Services 45
Mar 15, 2018: Ferrovial Delivers New Water System to El Salado, Colombia 46
Feb 28, 2018: Ferrovial reports 454 million euro net profit in 2017, a 21% increase 47
Oct 26, 2017: Ferrovial reports 387 million euro net profit, a 39% increase, in first nine months of 2017 49
Jul 27, 2017: Ferrovial reports 27% growth in net profit to 240 million euro in the first half of 2017 51
May 04, 2017: Ferrovial reports 72 million euro net profit in the first quarter of 2017 53
Apr 03, 2017: Ferrovial Services brings the latest advances in energy efficiency to the University of Alcala 55
Feb 27, 2017: Ferrovial annual net income decreases 56
Section 5 – Appendix 57
Ratio Definitions 57
About GlobalData 61
Contact Us 61
List of Tables
Ferrovial, S.A., Key Facts 6
Ferrovial, S.A., Key Employees 7
Ferrovial, S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Ferrovial, S.A., Major Products and Services 9
Ferrovial, S.A., History 10
Ferrovial, S.A., Subsidiaries 23
Ferrovial, S.A., Key Competitors 35
Ferrovial, S.A., Ratios based on current share price 36
Ferrovial, S.A., Annual Ratios 37
Ferrovial, S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 38
Ferrovial, S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 39
Ferrovial, S.A., Interim Ratios 41
Ferrovial, S.A., Recent Deals Summary 43
Currency Codes 57
Capital Market Ratios 57
Equity Ratios 58
Profitability Ratios 58
Cost Ratios 59
Liquidity Ratios 59
Leverage Ratios 60
Efficiency Ratios 60
List of Figures
Ferrovial, S.A., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 40
Ferrovial, S.A., Ratio Charts 42
|★調査レポート[Ferrovial, S.A. (FER)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Ferrovial, S.A. (FER)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ