|【英語タイトル】Forum Uranium Corp. (FDC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Forum Uranium Corp. (FUC) is a mineral company that acquires, explores and develops uranium projects in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan and Thelon Basin and Nunavut. The company’s projects include Maurice Point Project, NW Athabasca Option, Clearwater Project, North Thelon Project, Key Lake Road Project, Henday Project and Fir Island Project. Its Key Lake road project area consists of six projects, covering over 90,000 hectares and 70 kilometer of prospective structural trends and conductors. The company’s Henday Project consists of three claims covering 7,204 hectare of the north-eastern margin of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. It also holds interest in properties through strategic partnerships and joint ventures. FUC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Forum Uranium Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 09, 2016: Forum Commences Gravity and Soil Surveys for Follow-Up Drilling at Fir Island, Athabasca Basin
Jul 18, 2016: Forum Uranium Commences Drill Program at its 100% Owned Karpinka Property near the Key Lake Mine, Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan
Jul 05, 2016: Forum Plans Geophysics and Drilling at Clearwater Project, Patterson Lake Corridor, Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan
May 18, 2016: Rio Tinto Exploration Canada Identifies New Zone of Anomalous Uranium Mineralization on Forum’s 40% Owned Henday Property, Athabasca Basin
Apr 07, 2016: Drilling Confirms Potential of Strong 10km EM Conductor on Forum Uranium’s Highrock Project (Key Lake Mine Area)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Forum Uranium Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Forum Uranium Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Forum Uranium Corp. – Key Information
Forum Uranium Corp. – Overview
Forum Uranium Corp. – Key Employees
Forum Uranium Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Forum Uranium Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Forum Uranium Corp. – Major Products and Services
Forum Uranium Corp. – History
Forum Uranium Corp. – Company Statement
Forum Uranium Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Forum Uranium Corp. – Business Description
Forum Uranium Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Forum Uranium Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Forum Uranium Corp. – Strengths
Forum Uranium Corp. – Weaknesses
Forum Uranium Corp. – Opportunities
Forum Uranium Corp. – Threats
Forum Uranium Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Forum Uranium Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Information
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Ratios
Forum Uranium Corp., Share Data
Forum Uranium Corp., Major Products and Services
Forum Uranium Corp., History
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Employees
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Operational Heads
Forum Uranium Corp., Other Locations
Forum Uranium Corp., Subsidiaries
Forum Uranium Corp., Key Competitors
Forum Uranium Corp., SWOT Analysis
Forum Uranium Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Forum Uranium Corp., Annual Ratios
Forum Uranium Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Forum Uranium Corp., Performance Chart
Forum Uranium Corp., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Forum Uranium Corp. (FDC)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Forum Uranium Corp. (FDC)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ