|【英語タイトル】Fuji Electric Co Ltd (6504) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Fuji Electric Co Ltd (6504) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fuji Electric Co Ltd (Fuji Electric) is a manufacturer of electrical products. Its business operations include thermal, geothermal and hydraulic power generation; nuclear power-related equipment; solar power generation systems; energy management systems; watt-hour meters; and information systems. It also offers transmission and distribution equipment, industrial power supply equipment; industrial drive systems, heating and induction furnace equipment; factory energy management systems; data centers, clean room facilities; plant control systems, measurement systems and radiation monitoring systems. The company also provides electrical and air conditioning equipment installation; inverters/servo systems, motors; EV systems, transport systems; and uninterruptible power supply systems (UPSs). It has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Fuji Electric is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Fuji Electric Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Release of multi-PCS for solar generation facilities with storage batteries to achieve low-cost solar power systems
Sep 08,2017: Tokyu Land to build 92 MW plus storage in Japan
Aug 31,2017: Commissioning for first 45 MW unit of Theistareykir geothermal plant about to start
Aug 09,2017: Smart Solar starts constructing 34MW of solar in Japan
Jul 24,2017: Japan’s FECL to supply smart meters in Andhra Pradesh, India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Key Facts 6
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Key Employees 7
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – History 10
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Company Statement 14
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Electronic Devices 19
Business Segment: Food and Beverage Distribution 19
Business Segment: Power and New Energy 19
Business Segment: Power Electronics Systems – Energy Solutions 20
Business Segment: Power Electronics Systems – Industry Solutions 20
Geographical Segment: America 20
Geographical Segment: Asia (except for China) 21
Geographical Segment: China 21
Geographical Segment: Europe 21
Geographical Segment: Japan 21
R&D Overview 21
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy 22
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Strengths 23
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Weaknesses 24
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Opportunities 25
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Threats 26
Fuji Electric Co Ltd – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Aug 02, 2018: Release of multi-PCS for solar generation facilities with storage batteries to achieve low-cost solar power systems 36
Jun 22, 2017: JinkoSolar to supply 38MW PV modules for solar plant in Hokkaido Island in Japan 37
Apr 17, 2017: Fuji Electric appoints new president of Reliable Turbine Services 38
Apr 12, 2017: Fuji Electric Expands Semiconductor Portfolio with Power Supply Control ICs 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, History 10
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Key Competitors 27
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List of Figures
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 32
Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
|★調査レポート[Fuji Electric Co Ltd (6504)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Fuji Electric Co Ltd (6504)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ