|【英語タイトル】Galliford Try Plc (GFRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Galliford Try Plc (GFRD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Galliford Try plc (Galliford Try) is a housebuilding, regeneration and construction company. It offers construction and housebuilding services under various brands, Galliford Try brand, Linden Homes, Galliford Try Partnerships, Morrison Construction, Oak Dry Lining, Rock & Alluvium, and Drew Smith. The company caters its services to various sectors including education, health, leisure, commercial and housing, water, highways, rail, remediation, flood alleviation and renewable energy sectors. Galliford Try undertakes major building and infrastructure projects through public-private partnerships. In addition, it provides and manages a comprehensive range of facility management and maintenance services for various organizations in the public and private sectors. Galliford Try is headquartered in Uxbridge, England, the UK.
Galliford Try Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2017: Galliford Try wins two awards at Inside Housing Awards
Nov 10,2017: Double win for Galliford Try Partnerships at LABC Grand Finals
Oct 12,2017: New managing directors at Galliford Try
Oct 11,2017: Chris Scoffield to head up Rail, Aviation & Environment at Galliford Try
Sep 26,2017: Birmingham Conservatoire receives Royal recognition
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Galliford Try Plc – Key Facts 5
Galliford Try Plc – Key Employees 6
Galliford Try Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Galliford Try Plc – Major Products and Services 8
Galliford Try Plc – History 9
Galliford Try Plc – Company Statement 15
Galliford Try Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Galliford Try Plc – Business Description 21
Galliford Try Plc – Corporate Strategy 22
Galliford Try Plc – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
Galliford Try Plc – Strengths 23
Galliford Try Plc – Weaknesses 24
Galliford Try Plc – Opportunities 25
Galliford Try Plc – Threats 26
Galliford Try Plc – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Galliford Try Plc, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Nov 24, 2017: Galliford Try wins two awards at Inside Housing Awards 36
Nov 10, 2017: Double win for Galliford Try Partnerships at LABC Grand Finals 37
Oct 11, 2017: Chris Scoffield to head up Rail, Aviation & Environment at Galliford Try 38
Sep 26, 2017: Birmingham Conservatoire receives Royal recognition 39
Sep 26, 2017: Birmingham Conservatoire receives Royal recognition 40
Sep 13, 2017: Galliford Try announces annual results for year ended 30 June 2017 41
Sep 12, 2017: Galliford Try Partnerships project claims ‘Best Design’ at National Housing Awards 42
Jul 17, 2017: Galliford Try Aviation team wins Construction News award 43
Jul 17, 2017: Galliford Try Aviation team wins Construction News award 45
Jul 11, 2017: Galliford Try Building appoints new Yorkshire director 47
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Tables
Galliford Try Plc, Key Facts 5
Galliford Try Plc, Key Employees 6
Galliford Try Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Galliford Try Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Galliford Try Plc, History 9
Galliford Try Plc, Other Locations 18
Galliford Try Plc, Subsidiaries 19
Galliford Try Plc, Key Competitors 27
Galliford Try Plc, Ratios based on current share price 28
Galliford Try Plc, Annual Ratios 29
Galliford Try Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Galliford Try Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Galliford Try Plc, Interim Ratios 33
Galliford Try Plc, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
|★調査レポート[Galliford Try Plc (GFRD)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Galliford Try Plc (GFRD)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ