|【英語タイトル】Power Climber Wind - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Power Climber Wind – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Power Climber Wind, a division of Safeworks LLC, provides powered access solutions to the wind energy industry. It develops suspended access equipments and technologies. The company’s major products include turbine service lifts, IBEX climb assist sets, external tower access platforms, blade access platforms and solutions, material lifting cranes, safety equipment and training. Power Climber offers its solutions to various clients such as wind turbine OEMs, turbine owners and operators, service companies and turbine manufacturers. The company has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia through its branches and offices.
Power Climber Wind Key Recent Developments
Dec 02,2015 Power Climber Announces Colby Hubler as Sales Manager
Jun 16,2015 Power Climber Wind Provides IBEX Climb Assist Systems in France
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Power Climber Wind – Key Facts 4
Power Climber Wind – Key Employees 5
Power Climber Wind – Key Operational Employees 6
Power Climber Wind – Major Products and Services 7
Power Climber Wind – History 8
Power Climber Wind – Company Statement 11
Power Climber Wind – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Power Climber Wind – Business Description 13
Power Climber Wind – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Power Climber Wind – Strengths 14
Strength – Established Presence in Turbine Access Solution Market 14
Strength – Synergy with SafeWorks 14
Strength – Established sales network 14
Power Climber Wind – Weaknesses 15
Weakness – Limited Presence in Growing Market: South America 15
Power Climber Wind – Opportunities 16
Opportunity – New Installations 16
Opportunity – Growth in Demand for Wind Power: the US 16
Opportunity – Growth in Global Wind Market 16
Power Climber Wind – Threats 17
Threat – Growing Market for Other Sources of Energy 17
Threat – Foreign Currency Fluctuations 17
Threat – Competition 17
Threat – Stringent Government Regulations 17
Power Climber Wind – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 19
Dec 02, 2015: Power Climber Announces Colby Hubler as Sales Manager 19
Jun 16, 2015: Power Climber Wind Provides IBEX Climb Assist Systems in France 20
Section 4 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
Power Climber Wind, Key Facts 4
Power Climber Wind, Key Employees 5
Power Climber Wind, Key Operational Employees 6
Power Climber Wind, Major Products and Services 7
Power Climber Wind, History 8
Power Climber Wind, Other Locations 12
Power Climber Wind, Key Competitors 18
|★調査レポート[Power Climber Wind：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Power Climber Wind：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ