◆英語タイトル：Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. (AWSL) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. (Atlantic Wind) is a renewable energy asset developer. The company develops, finances, owns and operates solar energy projects from various stages of development life cycles, through to commercial operation. The company has projects in Canada, Europe, South and Central America. It partners with Canadian Solar, Purves Redmond, Intech Risk Management, Steenhof Engineering, Steel Tree Structures, The Ontario Power Authority, The Conelec (Electricity Council of Ecuador) and US Department of Energy. The company conducts technical designs and implementation of solid state power quality, energy management, and electrical and electronic design. Atlantic Wind is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2014: Atlantic reports 2nd quarter results – Sales more than doubled from the previous year, and profitability continued to improve significantly
May 15, 2014: Atlantic Wind & Solar reports 1st quarter Profit, highlighting 17 consecutive quarters of improvement
Jan 07, 2014: Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – A Report on 2013 and Changes for 2013/2014
Sep 04, 2013: Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. announces construction rollout on Portfolio 101 representing 12 utility scale rooftop PV assets in Ontario
May 25, 2013: Atlantic sees tremendous support in Tonchigue, home to phase two of the 58.43 MW Esmeraldas Ecuador projects
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Key Information
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Overview
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Key Employees
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Major Products and Services
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – History
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Company Statement
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Business Description
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Strengths
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Weaknesses
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Opportunities
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Threats
Atlantic Wind & Solar Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company