|【英語タイトル】Dunmore Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Dunmore Corporation – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DUNMORE Corporation (DUNMORE) is a manufacturer and supplier of engineered coated films and laminated films. It manufactures coated, laminated, and metalized films for industrial and commercial film applications. The company offers printed labels and films, tapes and fabrics, printable and digital topcoats, security films, and void-evident labels, and tamper evident labels. DUNMORE also provides specialty films, including high temp insulation, multi-layer insulation films, antimicrobial, protective backsheets, interior surfacing films and reflective insulation products. It caters to diverse industries such as aerospace, aircraft, automotive, electronics, fashion apparel and accessories, food/beverage packaging, insulation, lighting, medical, merchandizing, security and solar, among others. It has operational presence in the US and Europe. DUNMORE is headquartered in Bristol, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Dunmore Corporation – Key Facts 4
Dunmore Corporation – Key Employees 5
Dunmore Corporation – Major Products and Services 6
Dunmore Corporation – History 8
Dunmore Corporation – Company Statement 10
Dunmore Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Dunmore Corporation – Business Description 12
Dunmore Corporation – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Dunmore Corporation – Strengths 13
Strength – Advanced Technologies 13
Strength – Diversified End-Markets 13
Dunmore Corporation – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Limited Presence in Asia-Pacific Region 14
Dunmore Corporation – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for Solar PV: the US 15
Opportunity – Strategic Initiatives 15
Dunmore Corporation – Threats 16
Threat – Competitive Environment 16
Threat – Shift in Technology 16
Threat – Stringent Regulatory Environment 16
Dunmore Corporation – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Dunmore Corporation, Key Facts 4
Dunmore Corporation, Key Employees 5
Dunmore Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
Dunmore Corporation, History 8
Dunmore Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
Dunmore Corporation, Key Competitors 17
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC