|【英語タイトル】LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LSB Industries, Inc. (LSB) is a manufacturing, marketing and engineering company. The company manufactures and sells chemical, climate control and engineered products. Its chemical products include agrochemicals, industrial acids and mining products. LSB offers agrochemicals such as urea ammonium nitrate solutions, E2 ammonium nitrate prill, fertilizer blends and special chemicals, and anhydrous ammonia. The company’s climate control products include geothermal heat pumps, water source heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular chillers and custom air handlers. It provides engineered products such as engine lathes, vertical horizontal milling machines, milling machines, horizontal and vertical boring mills, and radial arm drills. The company serves agriculture, commercial and institutional building, industrial acids, mining and residential markets. LSB is headquartered in Oklahoma, the US.
LSB Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2015: LSB Industries Reports Results For The 2014 Fourth Quarter
Dec 30, 2013: LSB Industries, Inc. Reports That Its Chemical Business’ Pryor, Oklahoma Facility Resumes Ammonia Production
Nov 11, 2013: LSB Industries Reports Results for the 2013 Third Quarter
Sep 03, 2013: SAIC Secures $118m Contract From LSB Industries For Ammonia Plant In US
Aug 16, 2013: LSB awards ammonia plant construction contract to SAIC
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
LSB Industries, Inc. – Key Facts 6
LSB Industries, Inc. – Key Employees 7
LSB Industries, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
LSB Industries, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
LSB Industries, Inc. – History 10
LSB Industries, Inc. – Company Statement 12
LSB Industries, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
LSB Industries, Inc. – Business Description 15
LSB Industries, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 16
LSB Industries, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
LSB Industries, Inc. – Strengths 17
Strength – Strong Liquidity Position 17
Strength – Broad Product Portfolio 17
LSB Industries, Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Limited Solvency Position 18
Weakness – Declining Operational Performance 18
LSB Industries, Inc. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Rising Demand for Fertilizers 19
Opportunity – Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets 19
Opportunity – Expansion of El Dorado facility 19
LSB Industries, Inc. – Threats 20
Threat – Intense Competition 20
Threat – Raw Material Procurement Risks 20
Threat – Environmental Regulations 20
LSB Industries, Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
LSB Industries, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Mar 02, 2015: LSB Industries Reports Results For The 2014 Fourth Quarter 28
Dec 31, 2014: LSB Industries Reports That Its Chemical Business’ Cherokee, Alabama Facility Resumes Production 31
Nov 07, 2014: LSB Industries Reports Results For The 2014 Third Quarter 32
Aug 12, 2014: LSB Industries Names Mark T. Behrman Senior Vice President, Corporate Development 35
Aug 08, 2014: LSB Industries Reports Continued Improvement in Results for the 2014 Second Quarter 36
Aug 04, 2014: LSB Industries Awards $5.3m contract to Rockwell Automation 38
May 07, 2014: LSB Industries Reports Improved Results for the 2014 First Quarter 39
May 06, 2014: LSB Industries Reports That Its Pryor, Oklahoma Facility Has Achieved Sustained Ammonia Production 41
Mar 19, 2014: North America’s Largest Acid Manufacturer and its Subsidiaries Agree to Slash Emissions and Reduce Air Pollution 42
Feb 27, 2014: LSB Industries Reports Results for the 2013 Fourth Quarter 43
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Facts 6
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Employees 7
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
LSB Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
LSB Industries, Inc., History 10
LSB Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 21
LSB Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
LSB Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
LSB Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios 25
LSB Industries, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List of Figures
LSB Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 24
LSB Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts 26
|★調査レポート[LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ