|【英語タイトル】Ames Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
・産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Ames Construction, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ames Construction, Inc. (Ames Construction) is an US-based construction company. It operates as a civil and industrial design-build general contracting firm. The company’s construction expertise is in the field of building airports, commercial infrastructures, highways and bridges, railways, water resource structures, power plants, water treatment plants, dams, commercial sites, and golf courses. It also provides services like flood control, mine development, mine facility construction, contract mining, reclamation work, landfill construction, and environmental remediation. The company serves commercial, heavy industrial, transportation, and design and build markets among others. It also undertakes remediation projects and operates across the US with five different locations. Ames Construction is headquartered in Burnsville, Minnesota, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Ames Construction, Inc. – Key Facts 4
Ames Construction, Inc. – Key Employees 5
Ames Construction, Inc. – Key Operational Employees 6
Ames Construction, Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
Ames Construction, Inc. – History 8
Ames Construction, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Ames Construction, Inc. – Business Description 12
Ames Construction, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Ames Construction, Inc. – Strengths 13
Strength – Business Operation in Diversified Markets 13
Strength – Industry Recognition 13
Ames Construction, Inc. – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Geographic Concentration 14
Ames Construction, Inc. – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Positive Outlook for the US Construction Industry 15
Opportunity – Aging US Water Infrastructure 15
Opportunity – Demand for Senior Housing in the US 15
Ames Construction, Inc. – Threats 16
Threat – Project Delays and Cost Overruns 16
Threat – Increased Competition for Infrastructure Projects 16
Threat – Highly Regulated Environment 16
Ames Construction, Inc. – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Facts 4
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Employees 5
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
Ames Construction, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Ames Construction, Inc., History 8
Ames Construction, Inc., Other Locations 11
Ames Construction, Inc., Key Competitors 17
|★調査レポート[Ames Construction, Inc.：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Ames Construction, Inc.：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ