◆英語タイトル：Canfor Corporation (CFP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Canfor Corporation (CFP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Canfor Corporation (Canfor) is an integrated forest products company. It produces softwood lumber, oriented strand board (OSB), remanufactured and finger-jointed lumber products and specialized wood products for use as beams, headers, columns, and rim board applications in residential floor and roof systems. The company also has paper and pulp operations, which are operated through its subsidiaries, Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (CPPI) and Taylor pulp mill. Its lumber production facilities are located in British Columbia, Quebec, Alberta and the US. The company’s products are exported to the US and some countries in Asia. It has representative offices in Canada, Japan, Belgium, china and the US. Canfor is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The company intends to expand its geographic operations and increase the market share of its products. It expects to build long-term partnerships with its customers.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Canfor Corporation – Key Facts 6
Canfor Corporation – Key Employees 7
Canfor Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Canfor Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Canfor Corporation – History 10
Canfor Corporation – Company Statement 13
Canfor Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Canfor Corporation – Business Description 17
Canfor Corporation – Corporate Strategy 18
Canfor Corporation – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Canfor Corporation – Strengths 19
Strength – Strong manufacturing facilities 19
Strength – Efficient Business Model 19
Strength – Strong Financial Position 19
Canfor Corporation – Weaknesses 20
Weakness – Revenue Concentration 20
Canfor Corporation – Opportunities 21
Opportunity – Strong recovery in the Canadian housing market 21
Opportunity – Strategic growth initiatives 21
Opportunity – Growth in demand for global wood products 21
Opportunity – Growing Demand for Paper Products 21
Opportunity – Global Packaging Industry 22
Canfor Corporation – Threats 23
Threat – Product substitution 23
Threat – Difficulty in Obtaining Fiber at Favorable Prices 23
Threat – Stringent environmental regulations in Canada 23
Canfor Corporation – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Canfor Corporation, Key Facts 6
Canfor Corporation, Key Employees 7
Canfor Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Canfor Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Canfor Corporation, History 10
Canfor Corporation, Other Locations 15
Canfor Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Canfor Corporation, Joint Venture 16
Canfor Corporation, Key Competitors 24
Canfor Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
Canfor Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
Canfor Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
Canfor Corporation, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013) 28
Canfor Corporation, Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[Canfor Corporation (CFP)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Canfor Corporation (CFP)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ