|【英語タイトル】Hunt Construction Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. (Hunt) is a building construction contractor. It provides wide range of construction services to diverse markets. The company’s service portfolio comprises building information modeling (BIM), construction management, design-build, general contracting, pre-construction, integrated project delivery (IPD), and consulting. Hunt primarily caters non-residential construction sectors such as sports (arenas, collegiate, spring training, and stadia), aviation, healthcare, educational, and hospitality among others. It also constructs casinos, corporate offices, government buildings, industrial manufacturing plants, buildings for performing arts, and research and development facilities. The company operates in nine locations across the US including Indiana; New York; Florida; Texas; Arizona; and California. Hunt is a subsidiary of AECOM Technology Corporation, and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
The company focuses on expanding its growth opportunities by pursuing strategic initiatives. To this end, Hunt was acquired by AECOM Technology Corporation in July 2014.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Key Facts 4
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Key Employees 5
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 6
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – History 8
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Business Description 12
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Strengths 13
Strength – Project Expertise 13
Strength – Sustainable Construction 13
Strength – Support from the Parent Company 13
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Lega Issues 14
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Projects under Pipeline 15
Opportunity – Recovery in the US Construction Industry 15
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Threats 16
Threat – Intense Competition 16
Threat – Project Delays 16
Threat – Increasing Manpower Costs 16
Hunt Construction Group, Inc. – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Facts 4
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Employees 5
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., History 8
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Other Locations 10
Hunt Construction Group, Inc., Key Competitors 17
The Sundt Companies, Inc.
Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
Barton Malow Company
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
|★調査レポート[Hunt Construction Group, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Hunt Construction Group, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ