|【英語タイトル】Clark Construction Group, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Clark Construction Group, LLC (Clark) is a building and civil construction company that provides general contracting, pre-construction, design-build, and construction management services to the clients across diverse markets. The company provides business planning and feasibility studies, consulting, and project development services in the areas of roads and bridges, tunnel and shaft works, mass transit facilities, mining and metallurgic facilities, macro- tunnels, toll roads, railways and airports. Clark caters to aviation, education, government, healthcare, hospitality, military, transportation, residential, sports and entertainment, and water and waste water management sectors. The company operates offices in Mid-Atlantic, North, South and Western regions in the US. Clark is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Key Facts 4
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Key Employees 5
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Key Employee Biographies 7
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Major Products and Services 8
Clark Construction Group, LLC – History 9
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Business Description 15
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Corporate Strategy 17
Clark Construction Group, LLC – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Strengths 18
Strength – Awards and Achievements 18
Strength – Substantial Customer Base 18
Strength – Accomplished Projects 18
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Antitrust Violation Concerns 19
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – Aging Water Infrastructure in the US 20
Opportunity – New Contracts 20
Opportunity – Recovery in the US Construction Industry 20
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Threats 21
Threat – Stringent regulations 21
Threat – Risks Related to Competitive Bidding 21
Threat – Geographic Concentration: the US 21
Clark Construction Group, LLC – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Key Facts 4
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Key Employees 5
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Major Products and Services 8
Clark Construction Group, LLC, History 9
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Other Locations 13
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Subsidiaries 13
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Affiliate 14
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Key Competitors 22
American Infrastructure Inc.
Forrester Construction Company
Ames Construction, Inc.
Contrack International, Inc.
Turner Construction Company
American Civil Constructors
|★調査レポート[Clark Construction Group, LLC：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Clark Construction Group, LLC：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ