Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Key Facts 5
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Key Employees 6
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Major Products and Services 7
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – History 8
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Company Statement 15
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Business Description 19
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Corporate Strategy 21
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Strengths 22
Strength – Diversified Range of Products and Services 22
Strength – Strong Research and Development 22
Strength – In-House Processes 22
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Weaknesses 22
Weakness – Debt Obligations 22
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Opportunities 23
Opportunity – Growth in Semiconductor Market 23
Opportunity – New Products and Services 23
Opportunity – Strategic Business Alliance 23
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Threats 23
Threat – Intense competition 23
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 23
Threat – Stringent Regulations 24
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥13,750||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥27,500||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥41,250||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (7912) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (DNP) is a printing company. It has two main businesses, namely, Printing and Beverages; and operates through four reportable segments, namely, Information Communication, Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies, Electronics and Beverages. The Information Communication segment undertakes publishing, printing and selling of books and magazines, and business forms. The Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies segment manufactures packaging and industrial supplies. The Electronics segment manages manufacturing and sales of display components and electronic devices. The company through Beverage business manufactures and sells beverages. It operates through its subsidiaries across the world including the US, the UK, Indonesia, France, Taiwan, Japan, China, Germany, Australia, Singapore and Korea. DNP is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (7912)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析] (コード：GDCPG28672FSA)販売に関する免責事項を必ずご確認ください。|
|★調査レポート[Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. (7912)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|