|【英語タイトル】Grohe AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Grohe AG – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grohe AG (Grohe) is a provider of sanitary systems. The company offers a wide range of bathroom and kitchen systems; and water management systems. Its product portfolio includes bathroom faucets, hand-held and wall-mounted shower heads, shower bars, thermostatic faucets and valves, mechanical and electronic flushing systems and others. It also provides kitchen faucets and accessories. Grohe caters to diverse markets including residential, commercial, sports and leisure, education, healthcare and transport. It carries out manufacturing operations through several production plants in Germany, China, Thailand and Portugal. It commercializes its products through a network of subsidiaries and extensive network of distributors across the world. Grohe is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Grohe AG – Key Facts 4
Grohe AG – Key Employees 5
Grohe AG – Major Products and Services 6
Grohe AG – History 7
Grohe AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Grohe AG – Business Description 12
Grohe AG – SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis – Overview 13
Grohe AG – Strengths 13
Strength – Technology Portfolio 13
Strength – Innovation Centers 13
Strength – Support from Parent Company 13
Grohe AG – Weaknesses 14
Weakness – Patent Infringement Issues 14
Grohe AG – Opportunities 15
Opportunity – Growth Prospects: Plumbing Fixtures and Fittings 15
Opportunity – Positive Outlook of UK Residential Construction 15
Opportunity – Launch of New Products 15
Grohe AG – Threats 16
Threat – Increasing Competition 16
Threat – Growing Counterfeit Products 16
Threat – Raw Material Issues 16
Grohe AG – Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Grohe AG, Key Facts 4
Grohe AG, Key Employees 5
Grohe AG, Major Products and Services 6
Grohe AG, History 7
Grohe AG, Subsidiaries 9
Grohe AG, Key Competitors 17