Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Kao Corporation – Key Facts 6
Kao Corporation – Key Employees 7
Kao Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Kao Corporation – History 10
Kao Corporation – Company Statement 14
Kao Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Kao Corporation – Business Description 19
Kao Corporation – Corporate Strategy 20
Kao Corporation – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Kao Corporation – Strengths 21
Strength – Broad Product Portfolio 21
Strength – Increasing Cash Reserves 21
Strength – Robust Research and Development 21
Kao Corporation – Weaknesses 21
Weakness – Overdependence on Japanese Market 21
Kao Corporation – Opportunities 22
Opportunity – Mid-Term Business Plan 2015 ‘K15’ 22
Opportunity – Rising Demand for Personal Care Products 22
Opportunity – Strong Organic Growth 22
Kao Corporation – Threats 22
Threat – Changing Consumer Preferences 22
Threat – Intense Competition 22
Threat – Counterfeit Products 23
Kao Corporation – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Kao Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥14,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥28,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥42,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Kao Corporation (4452) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kao Corporation (Kao) is one of the leading consumer product companies. It develops, manufactures, and markets beauty care products, human health care products, chemicals, fabric and home care products. The company also carries out the supply of wide range of chemical products to various industries the world over. The company’s major product includes cosmetics, facial and body cleansers, shampoos, conditioners, sanitary napkins, baby diapers, toothpastes, health beverages, bath additives, laundry detergents, fabric softener, dishwashing detergents, kitchen cleaners, dishwashing detergents, oleo chemicals, fatty alcohol, surfactant, toners, fragrances and aroma chemicals. The company has operational presence in North America, Asia, and Europe. Kao is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[Kao Corporation (4452)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析] (コード：GDCPG30609FSA)販売に関する免責事項を必ずご確認ください。|
|★調査レポート[Kao Corporation (4452)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|