|【英語タイトル】AAF International, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
AAF International, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AAF International, Inc. (AAF) is a manufacturer and marketer of commercial air conditioning and air filtration products and systems. It is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries, Ltd. The company designs, develops, and manufactures air pollution control solutions, serving a wide range of applications including commercial, residential, industrial, clean room, transportation, fossil fuel plants and nuclear power applications. AAF sells its products under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brands. The company has operations across the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. AAF is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.AAF focuses on enhancing its operations.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
AAF International, Inc. – Key Facts 4
AAF International, Inc. – Key Employees 5
AAF International, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 6
AAF International, Inc. – Key Operational Employees 7
AAF International, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
AAF International, Inc. – History 10
AAF International, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
AAF International, Inc. – Business Description 16
AAF International, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
AAF International, Inc. – Strengths 17
Strength – Commitment to Quality 17
Strength – Geographical Presence Supported by Operations 17
Strength – Wide Product Portfolio 17
AAF International, Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Weakness – Lack of Transparency in Business Operations 18
AAF International, Inc. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisitions 19
Opportunity – Regulations Relating to Stringent Emission Control 19
Opportunity – Launch of New Products 19
AAF International, Inc. – Threats 20
Threat – Growing Competitive Market 20
Threat – Counterfeit Goods Market 20
Threat – Volatile Raw Material Prices 20
AAF International, Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List of Tables
AAF International, Inc., Key Facts 4
AAF International, Inc., Key Employees 5
AAF International, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
AAF International, Inc., Key Operational Employees 7
AAF International, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
AAF International, Inc., History 10
AAF International, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
AAF International, Inc., Key Competitors 21
|★調査レポート[AAF International, Inc.：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[AAF International, Inc.：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ