|【英語タイトル】AAF International, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
AAF International, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AAF International, Inc. (AAF) air filtration solutions provider that designs, develops, manufactures and markets commercial air conditioning and air filtration products and systems. It is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries, Ltd. The company offers its products to a wide range of applications including commercial, residential, industrial, clean room, transportation, fossil fuel plants and nuclear power applications. It also offers inlet air cooling and sound attenuation solutions for high-speed rotating machinery. AAF sells its products under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brands. The company has operations across the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
AAF International, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2015 AAF Names Philip Whitaker as CEO AF Division
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
AAF International, Inc. – Key Facts 4
AAF International, Inc. – Key Employees 5
AAF International, Inc. – Key Operational Employees 6
AAF International, Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
AAF International, Inc. – History 8
AAF International, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
AAF International, Inc. – Business Description 14
AAF International, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
AAF International, Inc. – Strengths 15
Strength – Commitment to Quality 15
Strength – Geographical Presence Supported by Operations 15
Strength – Wide Product Portfolio 15
AAF International, Inc. – Weaknesses 16
Weakness – Lack of Transparency in Business Operations 16
AAF International, Inc. – Opportunities 17
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisitions 17
Opportunity – Regulations Relating to Stringent Emission Control 17
Opportunity – Launch of New Products 17
AAF International, Inc. – Threats 18
Threat – Growing Competitive Market 18
Threat – Counterfeit Goods Market 18
Threat – Volatile Raw Material Prices 18
AAF International, Inc. – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 20
Apr 06, 2015: AAF Names Philip Whitaker as CEO AF Division 20
Section 4 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
AAF International, Inc., Key Facts 4
AAF International, Inc., Key Employees 5
AAF International, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
AAF International, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
AAF International, Inc., History 8
AAF International, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
AAF International, Inc., Key Competitors 19
|★調査レポート[AAF International, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[AAF International, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ